Friday, October 23, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 85 "Gone"


At Alistair/Caprice~ bedroom~Caprice came back from check on the boys. "How are the boys"Alistair ask "Good there sleeping I think this new nanny is going to work"Caprice said "Good"Alistair said "I'm going to try to get better I do want my life back and maybe another baby down the road"Caprice said "You sure talk to Kevin"Alistair said "No But I will try to eat more"Caprice said "I will take that"Alistair said She touch his face. "I'm sorry for blame you and push you away"Caprice said "It's okay I'm just glad your come around"Alistair said "I'm still not ready for sex'Caprice said "I can wait"Alistair said "Can you just hold me tonight in bed"Caprice ask "Yes Princess"Alistair said they went to bed.Alistair pull Caprice close to him. "I miss being in your arms"Caprice said "I miss this to"Alistair said

At Daniel ~ Amanda came in. "Did you get the job"Daniel ask Yes I did, How did it go with your sister"Amanda ask "Great I'm getting close to her"Daniel said "That's great"Amanda said they share a kiss. "So when are we going to tell everyone that we our together"Amanda ask "I don't know"Daniel said

The next morning~ The Quartermaine~Alan was looking at a picture of Edward when Skye came in. "Skye"Alan said "Daddy"Skye said and cry as Alan hug her. "What is it"Alan ask "It's Jax his gone"Skye said as the rest of the Quartermaine and Josslyn came in. "Mother your back, Where is Daddy"Caprice ask "Caprice , Josslyn I'm sorry we were in a plane crash and Jax didn't make it he went over the cliff"Skye said "No! Josslyn yelled "Did you look everywhere for him"Caprice ask "Yes the rescue team look everywhere I'm sorry 'Skye said As Ned and Lois came in. "Now what' Ned ask "Jax is gone 'Monica said "Not him to"Lois said "To"Skye ask "Jazz is gone to in a plane crash"Caprice said "This is horrible why do horrible things happened to us Quartermaine"Skye ask "I don't know"Alan said "Did you plan the funeral"Josslyn ask "Not yet"Skye said "I'm going to tell Mother"Josslyn said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment