Friday, October 23, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 86 "Gone"



At the Quartermaine~ "Mother I'm sorry I know how much you love Jax I could not image if Alistair"Caprice said "I know, Let's go outside and talk"Skye said "Wait we did ID Jazz body and we read Jazz will she didn't want a funeral but we will fight for Brooklyn"Ned said "I will help you"Caprice said "Thanks Caprice,Jazz would want you in her life "Lois said Skye and Caprice went to talk. "Caprice I'm worry about you, You look skinny"Skye said "I haven't been eating but I'm going to get better"Caprice said "What happened"Skye ask "Stavors attack me he would not give me the boys till I went in a room with him I try to fight back"Caprice said "He raped you, Oh baby"Skye said "But I will get better I ate a little yesterday and today I want to be a better mother to my sons and have another one soon and be a better wife to my husband"Caprice said "How are you and Alistair"Skye ask "Alistair been a great support I own him a lot I push him away"Caprice said "He must love you"Skye said "Like Daddy love you"Caprice said "Yes' Skye said "Mother maybe you sure live with me"Caprice said "No I will be fine' Skye said "I hope so"Caprice said
At Carly~ Josslyn told Carly about Jax. "I can't believe Jax is gone. This is all Skye fault"Carly said "Mother leave Skye alone , She loved him and Daddy loved her it's time you accept that"Josslyn said
At the lake house
 Skye came in and look around and pick up a picture of her and Jax and throw it and throw a vase then found some wine that Skye hide and pour a glass as Rae came in. "Skye I'm sorry' Rae said "I want Jax! Skye yelled as Rae pull her in. "I'm sorry your not alone and you don't need this wine! Rae said she pick it 
up. "How"Skye ask "You have family who will help you"Rae said
At Alexis/Ric~ Stefan was there. "I can't believe Jax is gone"Alexis said "I'm sorry I know your close with him"Stefan said "Yes, Did you find Helena"Alexis ask "Yes she in custody and confess to the shot of Jax"Stefan said "Really"Alexis ask "Yes Helena is in bad health"Stefan said "Really, I just hope this clear my son name"Alexis said "It will"Stefan said "Thank you"Alexis said "Your welcome"Stefan said

No comments:

Post a Comment