Friday, October 23, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 84 "Gone"


At the Country club~ Alistair came by their table. "Daniel, Caprice Darling it's good to see you"Alistair said he kiss Caprice cheek when Caprice phone rang. "I have to take this"Caprice said she left. "Daniel thank you for get Caprice to eat how did you do that"Alistair ask "I told Caprice if she wants another baby she need to eat"Daniel said "Well thank you"Alistair said "Caprice is my sister"Daniel said Caprice came by. "That was Grandfather , Ned and Lois are on there way with Jazz body" He wants us to be at the house in the morning to plan Jazz funeral"Caprice said she pick up the fork and play with her food. "Caprice our boys need you and Brooklyn Jazz would want you to help raise her to"Alistair said "I'm trying I had a muffin and this chicken can that be enough"Caprice ask "Alright for now let's go home"Alistair said "Daniel thank you"Caprice said "Yes thanks"Alistair said "Your both welcome"Daniel said

At Kate office~ Amanda was there. "I seen your shots from Pine Valley you were a great model"Kate said "I still can be a great model"Amanda said "Yes I will give you a shot"Kate said "Thank you"Amanda said "Your welcome, can you start tomorrow"Kate ask "Yes"Amanda said and left as Alex came in. "Alex I'm sorry about Jazz , How are you doing"Kate ask "I'm trying everyone thinks I sure share Brooklyn with the Quartermaine
"Alex said "The Quartermaine are not a perfect family but who is. They do in alway love each other"Kate said "Yes I just wish I know what to do"Alex said "You put your daughter first"Kate said "I will"Alex said


At Alexis/Ric~ Daniel came in. "Alexis why did you want to see me"Daniel ask "as Jonathan came out. "Father why are you here"Daniel ask "To Clear my name"Jonathan said "What"Daniel ask "I didn't shot Jax or try to kill Skye it was Helena she set me up the only thing I'm guilty is is take the Quartermaine hostage"Jonathan said "I want to believe you"Daniel said "I know I hurt you son and I'm sorry"Jonathan said "You and Janet did a number on me"Daniel said "Yes we did"Jonathan said "How are you going to clear your name"Daniel ask "Stefan went to London to fine Helena"Jonathan said "Good"Daniel said

No comments:

Post a Comment