Friday, October 23, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 88 "How do I live"



At Skye~Skye was alone when Daniel came in. "Mother how are you doing"Daniel ask "Not good, Jax mother and I just plan the funeral"Skye said "I'm sorry, How can I help"Daniel ask "There nothing you can do I just wish I had something to hold on to"Skye said they share a hug.
At the Police Station~ Helena cell~ Alexis was there. "What do you want 'Helena ask "I want you to finally admit something you did that you shoot Jax"Alexis said as Skye came by. "Did you shoot my husband"Skye ask"Yes I want to shoot you! You were the last person who saw my sister before you killed her"Helena said "I didn't call Althea and if I did it would be justice if I did kill Althea you two are alike! Skye said "I hear about Jax that is your fault to! Helena yelled "Let's go"Alexis said they went into the hallway. "Skye I'm sorry about Jax' Alexis said "Thank you"Skye said "I have something to tell you, I been hiding Jonathan I want to clear my son name" He didn't shoot Jacks 'Alexis said "No but he took my family and myself hostage"Skye said “Yes we all make mistake"Alexis said "I don't care about Jonathan my husband is gone"Skye said and left.
At Jax office~ Josslyn came in. "Grandfather I hear you were here I miss him to"Josslyn said "Me too, I don't know how we our going to heal and this company Jax loved it"John said "We will can keep it going I will run it"Josslyn said "Do you know anything about it"John ask "Yes and I will learn"Josslyn said "I love it"John said they share a hug as Jane came in. "Josslyn it's good to see you"Jane said "Thanks"Josslyn said "Josslyn is going to run Jax company' John said "That's good"Jane said
At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was playing with her food when Alistair came in. "Caprice"Alistair said "What, I'm going to eat it's just hard after not eating for a while"Caprice said "I know I'm sorry about Jax I been in meetings all day I want to get out but I could not"Alistair said "It's okay 'Caprice said "Let me in"Alistair said "I can't believe Daddy is gone! Caprice yelled and cry into Alistair arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment