Friday, October 23, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 82 'Gone"


At Alistair office~ Nikolas was there. "This isn't good father Chandler took some of the deals I wanted" I'm sorry"Alistair said "It's okay, Your wife need you to be there for her"Nikolas said "Yes"Alistair said "How is Caprice"Nikolas ask "Not good she not eat and push me away , Deep down Caprice blame me for this"Alistair said "I'm sorry"Nikolas said "I just want my wife back"Alistair said

At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was looking at a picture of Jazz. "I wish you were here I need you but I will ported Brooklyn"Caprice said as Josslyn came in."Why are you here"Caprice ask "I want to say I'm sorry about Jazz I know you love her like a sister and feel alone but your not I'm here"Josslyn said "You want us to be close"Caprice ask "We our sisters , Daddy would love it when he comes back if we were close"Josslyn said "Yes but there another reason why I will not be close with you"Caprice said "I'm not after Alistair he love you"Josslyn said Caprice cry, “Yes he does"Caprice said "Why don't we go have something to eat"Josslyn said "I'm not hungry"Caprice said "Something happened to you on the island didn't it. Whatever it is you need to get better for your sons, I know your not eating"Josslyn said "It's none of your business! Go away! Caprice yelled as Daniel came in. "Caprice what is going on"Daniel ask "Get rid of her I'm going to check on my sons"Caprice said and left." I was just trying to help Caprice she not eating"Josslyn said "Oh no are you sure"Daniel ask "Yes maybe you can talk to her"Josslyn said and left. Caprice came back down. "Daniel is she gone"Caprice ask "Yes sis, Are you okay"Daniel ask "Yes"Caprice said "I hear about Jazz I'm sorry why don't we go to the club and talk"Daniel ask "Sure I would love some tea"Caprice said they left.

At Liz/AJ~ "Liz are you okay, Did talking about the rape upset you"AJ ask "I will never forget my rape but I lived with the pain"Liz said "Do you think Caprice is deal with it well"AJ ask "No Liz said "I wish we could help her"AJ said "Me to"Liz said

No comments:

Post a Comment