Thursday, October 22, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 75 "In the bedroom"



At Jazz~ Alan came in. "Jazz how are you doing"Alan ask "I don't believe Zander is gone , Lydia and I are going to Greece tomorrow"Jazz said "Are you sure"Alan ask "Yes his my father"Jazz said "What about Brooklyn"Alan ask "I'm drop her off Alex"Jazz said "Okay stay safe"Alan said "I will"Jazz said Alan left.
At Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice was walking downstairs and almost fell Alistair came by her and grab her. "See you need to eat you can't even walk on the stairs"Alistair said "He help her down. "What did you want to talk about"Caprice ask "I know your dealing with this but please Caprice eat and let me in 'Alistair said "If you miss Sex just get a mistress"Caprice said "That's not what I miss and you know it I wait five month to sleep with you when we were dating , I miss talking to you open up to me"Alistair said "Why don't you go to work"Caprice ask as Stefan came in. "Caprice I need to talk to Alistair 'Stefan said "Fine it's wonderful to see you to"Caprice said Maggie came in. "Maggie can you help my wife to our room"Alistair ask They left. "How is Caprice"Stefan ask "Not good uncle I'm scare"Alistair said "I'm sorry I really am"Stefan said "What is your news"Alistair ask "Helena is alive she in a hospital in London I'm going to find her she got there "Stefan said "Are you going to kill her"Alistair ask "I wish I could but Alexis believe it was Helena who shot Jax we need her alive"Stefan said "I wish I did kill her"Alistair said "Me too"Stefan said "Stay safe"Alistair said "I will"Stefan said
Caprice/Alistair bedroom~ Caprice pour a glass of wine it was her fifth one when Alistair came in. "So instead of eat your drinking"Alistair ask he took her glass. "Give it to me please it stop the pain' Caprice said "It's not heath let me help"Alistair said he saw the pill on the table and pick it up. "So your pop pills to"! Alistair yelled "Well your the one who want me to take the pills! I hear you and Stefan on the jet you wanted to make me crazy! Caprice yelled "I made a mistake and I regret it"Alistair said "Just leave me alone"Caprice said he went into the bathroom and came out with a glass of water. "Please drink this"Alistair said "I'm tied"Caprice said "It's the pills and wine"Alistair said Caprice drink some of the water. "Let me help you in bed"Alistair said Caprice lay in bed and Alistair cover her up. "I do love you even when your push me away"Alistair said he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment