Friday, October 23, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 89 "How do I live"


At Skye~Josslyn came in. "Josslyn what can I do for you"Skye ask "I hear about my mother I'm sorry"Josslyn said "It's not your fault that Carly is your mother"Skye said "Thanks I have some news I'm going to run Daddy company" if that okay with you Grandfather doesn't want it to die"Josslyn said "It's fine I think Jax would want that"Skye said "Yes"Josslyn said Caprice came in. "Mother, Josslyn"Caprice said "I'm glad your here"Skye said "Do you need any help planning Daddy funeral"Caprice ask "No it's all plan"Skye said "Is there anything I can do"Caprice ask "No everything is take care of"Skye said "What were you two talking about"Caprice ask "I'm going to run Daddy company"Josslyn said "Wow, Our Father has just died and your going after his company" Caprice said "Caprice"Skye said "Daddy would want it to be take care of"Josslyn said "Yes He would"Skye said

At the Quartermaine hotel~ Jane and John were having a drink when Bobbie came by. "I'm sorry about Jax"Bobbie said "Thank you, Bobbie there is something you can do for us make sure Carly doesn't cash my son funeral"Jane said "I will try my best I wish Carly did move on"Bobbie said "Thank you"Jane said Bobbie left. "Jane I think we sure stay in town for a while"John said "Me too"Jane said "We will somehow get through it"John said "Yes I'm worry about Skye' Jane said

At Alistair/Caprice~ Alistair slam his phone down on the desk when Caprice came in. "Dear what is it"Caprice ask "Nothing I can not handle myself"Alistair said "Tell me maybe I can help"Caprice said "Fine Adam has been stealing deals from me ever since I been gone"Alistair said "I'm sorry it's my fault you stay here take care of me"Caprice said "I can handle this"Alistair said "Let me help"Caprice said "How"Alistair ask "I Cham Adam Jr and get him out of the office and you break into his office"Caprice said "Are you sure"Alistair ask "Yes let me do this for you"Caprice said "All right"Alistair said "Let me chance into something sexy"Caprice said "Nothing to sexy"Alistair said "I know"Caprice said she went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment