Thursday, October 22, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 76 "In the bedroom"


The next day~Josslyn/Alex~ "Did Jazz tell you how long she will be gone"Josslyn ask "No but I wish Jazz would let me go with her someone has to keep her safe"Alex said "Your worry about Jazz"Josslyn ask "Yes she the mother of my child that why beside she look for her father"Alex said "Yes I get that 'Josslyn said "Me too thanks for helping me with Brooklyn" I have to go to work"Alex said "Your welcome. I do love you"Josslyn said "I love you to"Alex said

In London~ Althea house~ Skye and Jax were there. "All this stuff we have to go through"Skye said Yes, What do you want to do with it"Jax ask "Throw it out"Skye said there was a photo book on the table Skye pick it up. "What"Jax ask it was a picture of a girl. "Who is this"Skye ask "That looks like Helena"Jax said "Yes it does, Do you think Helena and Althea know each other"Skye ask "Maybe"Jax said "I wonder if there family , Maybe that the reason Helena took the boys to pay me back"Skye said "For Althea death"Jax ask "Yes"Skye said

At Port Charles~ Alistair was talking to a man. "Thank you for coming my wife drink a lot of wine last night and took some pills she hasn't wake up yet I'm worry"Alistair said "That not good, Why did you call me instead of take her to the hospital"The doctor ask "Your our family doctor I trust you beside my wife will not leave this house she not eat either"Alistair said "I need to know what pills she took"The doctor said Alistair show the doctor the pills. "Your wife is take those pills"The doctor ask "I been giving them to her"Alistair said "Let me see Mrs.Cassadine"The doctor said they went upstairs. Caprice was sleeping when the doctor and Alistair came in. "Princess wake up"Alistair said Caprice wake up. "What is going on"Caprice ask "Princess this is the family Dr Raymond his going to look at you"Alistair said Dr Raymond went to touch her. "No ! Leave me alone! Caprice yelled "Mrs.Cassadine I'm not going to hurt you but Mr.Cassadine told me you took some pills and wine last night"Raymond said "Just go away please"Caprice said she pull on Alistair jacket. "Please"Caprice said "Fine"Alistair said the doctor and Alistair left. "I'm sorry"Alistair said "It's fine"Raymond said he left. Alistair came back in the room. "Caprice he wasn't going to hurt you just look at you"Alistair said "Go away"Caprice said he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment