Friday, October 23, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 83 "Gone"


At General Hospital~ Dr Collin office~ "Page how are you"Kevin ask "I still don't remember my past well I ever"Page ask "You may never get your memories back but you can make new ones"Kevin said "I want to be a doctor before this"Page said "You can still do that"Kevin said "I wish I know who else it was I saved"Page said


At Adam Jr office~Alistair came in. "I take it you know that I have your deals you try to get Cassadine, your going down"Adam Jr said "No I'm not this is just a little set back I will get my company back on track"Alistair said "Really, You haven't been in the office in a while"Adam Jr said "Well Caprice need her husband"Alistair said "Well Caprice will not be with you if your broke"Adam Jr said "If you think can you win Caprice back think again! Alistair yelled and left.

At the Country club~ Daniel and Caprice table~ "I'm sorry about Janet I know you love her"Caprice said "Yes I did I know she was not like any another mother but I loved her"Daniel said "Of course you did, Is Amanda still in town"Caprice ask "Yes she staying in town for a while , Amanda wants to find a job here as a model"Daniel said "That's great"Caprice said "Let's order some food"Daniel said "What is going on"Caprice ask "I'm not going to pretend that I don't know what your doing to your own body your not eating and I can guess why I seen all the signs as a doctor someone rape you on the island"Daniel said "Daniel"Caprice said "I don't know you well yet I hope to get to know you but you need to eat if you want to see your sons grow up and if you want another child to"Daniel said "I just don't want to feel"Caprice said "I know but there are other ways "Daniel said "What do you mean I'm ruin my chance of having another baby" Caprice ask "It will be hard on your body , Done you want a daughter"Daniel ask "Yes I do, I even have a name pick out Siddalee Rose"Caprice said "That's a beautiful name"Daniel said "The waitress came by.. "Can I get you something"The waitress ask "Yes I will have the special, Caprice"Daniel ask "Fine I will have it to"Caprice said the waitress left. "You know your a lot like Jazz she would alway tell me the truth when I didn't want to here it"Caprice said "I wish I could know her"Daniel said "Me too"Caprice said the waitress came back with there food and put their food down Caprice just look at it. "Caprice think of Edward Jasper and Alistair Jr"Daniel said Caprice ate a little as Alistair came in and smile at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment