Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 12 (Skyelo)



At ELQ~The next day~Skye was at her office working when Tracy came in. “What do you want”Skye ask she got up from her chair. “I’m sorry about Lila Rae, But I want you out of here, You don’t belong here”Tracy said “I’m a damn good businesswoman, I save that deal that the Cassadine almost stole from us”Skye said “I will give you that, But ELQ is mine and sure of been Ned who I know you're husband killed”Tracy said “I care for Ned and if my husband did have anything to do with Ned death I’m sorry but Lorenzo didn’t do it”Skye said “How many times can you lie for him and look the other way, What do you get out of it”Tracy ask “A husband who love me”Skye said “Lorenzo must be something, You even put him ahead of you're children”Tracy said “I’m a damn good mother! How dare you say that! Skye yelled Tracy left. Skye pick up a picture of Lila Rae that was on the desks and hold it by her heart. “I’m a good mother”Skye said and cried for Lila Rae.

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Luis and Lorenzo were talking. “What do you want Father”Luis ask “I’m going to try to accept you as a gay man”Lorenzo said “Really”Luis ask “Yes , I love you son and I want to be the best father, Life is too short”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Luis said “Luis , Come back home with me, You're mother and I want you home”Lorenzo said “Actually, I been thinking of getting my own place”Luis said “Really, I will help you with that”Lorenzo said “Thanks, I want my life back, I’m not sure about what I want to do”Luis said “I will help you, Let’s go look for a house for you”Lorenzo said

At ELQ Skye office~Skye was sitting on the floor holding a picture of Lila Rae when Genevieve came in. “Mother, Are you okay”Genevieve ask as Skye got up. “Yes , Sweetheart what do you need”Skye ask “I just want to give you the paperwork that you want me too look at”Genevieve said “Oh thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, Mother Are you sure you're okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, I just was missing you're sister”Skye said “Yeah, Sometime it just hits you when you miss you're child”Genevieve said “Yes, Have you told Nikolas-Alexander about Bianca”Skye ask “Yes, We just told Nikolas-Alexander that Bianca is our daughter,”Genevieve said “You're let him believe his own mother is his sister”Skye ask “Mother , It’s just hard to explain to him right now that’s all but we will”Genevieve said “This was Alexander idea wasn’t it”Skye ask “Mother I need to go,Will you be okay”Genevieve ask “Yes , I will”Skye said Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment