Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 60

~At General Hospital~Dr Kelly’s office~Lila Rae was their. “Dr Kelly, I’m not feeling well , I haven’t been for a while and I’m worry about the baby”Lila Rae said “Let’s calm down and we will run some test”Dr Kelly said “I just don’t want to lose my baby”Lila Rae said “I know, We will figure this all out”Dr Kelly said “I want to keep this between us”Lila Rae said “We will”Dr Kelly said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Rae were having lunch. “Skye, How are you doing”Rae ask “Not good, I been drinking”Skye said “Oh Skye”Rae said “I’m getting help, I went to AA meeting today”Skye said “Good”Rae said “It help a lot I just hate all this my daughter was hurt by a man I trust to teach her to ride a horse”Skye said “It’s not you're fault”Rae said “Why didn’t I see it”Skye ask “I don’t know”Rae said “Mother, The reason I want to meet with you is how do I help my daughter”Skye ask “By just being with Genevieve and get her to open about it”Rae said “I’m worry Genevieve is push herself into get Lorenzo off and not deal with the pain”Skye said “I’m sure that’s what she doing”Rae said “Yes”Skye said

At Lorenzo/Skye~Genevieve and Lorenzo were going over the case.”I have a source who sure call me soon about the case it may help us”Genevieve said “Good”Lorenzo said Genevieve phone rang. “That’s her”Genevieve said she pick it up. “Genevieve Alcazar, Thank you so much”Genevieve said she hang up and was in shock by it. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask Genevieve got up. “Ric found a lot of DVD of each child that man hurt, It will help you're case”Genevieve said as Skye and Rae came in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I’m going to be fine, We will get you off, I have talk to the family and victim they want to help you too”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You need to deal with this”Rae said “Grandmother, I have by going to see Dr Collins and helping Daddy, I will be fine, His gone”Genevieve said “Genevieve, We just want to help you,I wish I didn’t push you into the class”Skye said “Me too, I need to go and talk to Ric, Can Nikolas-Alexander stay here”Genevieve said “Sure, I haven’t drink today”Skye said “Good, Mother I do hope you stay clean”Genevieve said “Me too”Skye said Genevieve left. “Genevieve not deal with it”Rae said “No she not”Skye said “Genevieve will be fine”Lorenzo said he went into his office. “I’m glad that Genevieve and Lorenzo are finally close”Skye said “Me too”Rae said

At A park~ Lila Rae was their sitting on the bench and crying as Monica came by. “Lila Rae, Are you okay”Monica ask “Not really. Monica I’m pregnant and I haven’t been feeling good so I went to see Dr Kelly today, and I’m scare it could be something else”Lila Rae said “Oh Lila Rae, Just calm down and whatever it is, You can deal with it you're strong”Monica said “I had to be all my life”Lila Rae said “Yes, You're also Skye and Lorenzo daughter and a Quartermaine”Monica said “Thank you, I need that”Lila Rae said “Any time and we will help you, I have lots of doctor friends”Monica said “You're right”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment