Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 59

~At Alexander/Genevieve ~The next day~Genevieve was getting Nikolas-Alexander ready for the day when Alexander came in. “How is Nikolas-Alexander”Alexander ask “Good”Genevieve said “We sure start use the words Mother and father around him”Alexander said “Sure, Just promise me he will not to go board school”Genevieve ask “Yes I promise”Alexander said “Good”Genevieve said she pick up Nikolas-Alexander. “The nanny is still gone and I have to see Daddy about his case, So I’m take Nikolas-Alexander with me”Genevieve said “Alright, Just keep him safe”Alexander said “Always”Genevieve said “I have to go, What time is you're doctor appointment with Dr Drake”Alexander ask “In a hour”Genevieve said “Oh will tell me about it later”Alexander said “Sure, Have a great day”Genevieve said “I will”Alexander said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo came down to look for Skye. “Skye”Lorenzo yelled as Rose came in the room. “Have you seen my wife”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Mrs. Alcazar went out, She left you this note”Rose said she handle it to Lorenzo. Dear Lorenzo, I’m going to get clean, Skye” Lorenzo left.

At General Hospital~ AA meeting~Skye was their with some alcoholic too. “I’m Skye, I’m a alcoholic, I have been drinking because I just learn a secret that my daughter has been keep from me, I always wanted to be a great mother the perfect one and to come found out , I never was, My own daughter was rape more then once by a man I thought I could trust, Who show Genevieve how to ride horse, He did this to more then one child! Genevieve never like to social and I push her to take this class, I remember once she beg me not to take her and I didn’t listen to her, Why didn’t I! Skye yelled “Oh Skye, You can help you're daughter now by helping her deal with it”The man said “I’m sure knowing my daughter she hasn’t deal with it and doesn’t want to”Skye said “Then you have to help her , This is something you can’t push away”The man said “You're right, I’m going to stop drinking too”Skye said “Good”The man said “I may come back”Skye said

At Dr Drake's office~Genevieve was their with the baby. “I want to stop taking my pill”Genevieve said “Why do you want to do that”Dr Drake ask “I have already, I want to have a child”Genevieve said “We can withdraw them from you and I want you to come here for check ups”Dr Drake said “Alright I will”Genevieve said “Good”Dr Drake said Genevieve went out of the room and push Nikolas-Alexander who was in his stroller as she ran into her parents. “Mother, Daddy Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I went to AA meeting, Genevieve I’m sorry”Skye said “Mother, I don’t want you to go neither my son if you are drinking”Genevieve said “You're son”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Alexander and I are going to adoption Nikolas-Alexander and have him call us mother and father”Genevieve said “Who idea was this”Lorenzo ask “Alexander”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m sorry,I blame myself for what happened to you and I want to help you deal with it”Skye said “I’m”Genevieve said “Why are you here anyway”Lorenzo ask “I had an appointment with Dr Drake, I’m going to withdraw from my pills”Genevieve said “Why,Would you do something as dumb as that”Lorenzo yelled Genevieve was getting upset and was trying to calm down and Skye could tell. “Lorenzo, If Dr Drake say it’s okay then it will be fine”Skye said “Yes it will, I want to have another baby after the case is over, Daddy please just let this go”Genevieve said “I just want you well”Lorenzo said “I know, We sure go work on you're case, I have to bring my son”Genevieve said “Sure, We can take him to the house, Our nanny is their”Lorenzo said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment