Monday, February 15, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 71

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was alone with Genevieve who was sitting on the couch and not saying anything. “Genevieve”Skye said as the nurse came in. “It’s time for Genevieve pill, How is she”The nurse ask "Not good, Genevieve lash out at her father and isn't say anything'Skye said
 “It’s part of the coma, After I give Genevieve the pills it will help Genevieve wake up from this and she will not remember lash out”The nurse said “So Genevieve is just going to lash out and we don’t know when it will come”Skye said “No”The nurse said she give Genevieve the pill. “How long will it take to kick in”Skye ask “A few minutes”The nurse said “Alright, Stay with Genevieve, I’m going to check on the children”Skye said Skye went upstairs. “Oh Ms. Genevieve, You're family does love you”The nurse said Genevieve just look at the nurse.

At the warehouse~ Lorenzo came into fine Faith all tie up to a chair. “I sure of know you would betrayal me”Faith said “I’m not going to let you hurt my wife”Lorenzo said and shot Faith.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was downstairs with Genevieve and the twins and Nikolas-Alexander and sit by Genevieve. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes mother I’m fine, Why”Genevieve ask “Nothing, I thought later we could go out to dinner just us”Skye said “Sure”Genevieve said she got up to hold Nikolas-Alexander. “Oh my beautiful grandson, I love you so much , I’m glad I wake up to be here with you and you're mother”Genevieve said “Yes, Nikolas-Alexander love you”Skye said “Yes he does”Genevieve said her phone rang it was Bianca. “Bianca, Alright be safe”Genevieve said she hang up the phone. “Is Bianca coming home”Skye ask “Not till tonight the business meeting is take long, Bianca really wants to make Alexander proud of her”Genevieve said “She just like you and I, We both want our father approve”Skye said “I don’t care about it”Genevieve said “Yes you do”Skye said She pick up John, “Mother, The twins look like you”Genevieve said “Yes they do”Skye said “Mother, Where is Daddy”Genevieve ask “He had to go to work, Genevieve do you remember what happened when we came home”Skye ask “No, Did I lash out”Genevieve ask “Yes at you're father”Skye said Genevieve put Nikolas-Alexander down. “No, Did I hurt Daddy”Genevieve ask “No, You just got upset”Skye said “Mother, I’m scare that I will lash out at my sweet daughter or someone else”Genevieve said “Oh baby”Skye said she hug her. “We will not let you hurt Bianca I promise you”Skye said “I hope not”Genevieve said “Let’s get ready to for dinner”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment