Monday, February 15, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 72


~At The warehouse~ Lorenzo was still there clean up. “No one know you're alive so this is easy to get rid of you”Lorenzo said to himself.

At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Genevieve came in to have dinner when Skye phone rang. “I have to get this”Skye said “I be fine”Genevieve said Skye went to take the phone call and Genevieve went to get a table as she ran into Alexander. “Alexander, You're okay”Genevieve said “Yes, Why would I be”Alexander ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said “Oh well it’s good to see you”Alexander said “I talk to my father his going to back off”Genevieve said “Good, I will not let anyone else come between us anymore”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve passionately as Skye came by. “Alexander, Genevieve”Skye said Alexander let go.”Oh Alexander you know how to kiss”Genevieve said “Yes, I do, I will call you tomorrow”Alexander said “You better”Genevieve said he left. Skye and Genevieve sit down. “Alexander can really kiss”Skye said “Yes he can, Alexander was always a good kisser and great man”Genevieve said “So you love him, What about Victor”Skye ask “I don’t think I didn’t love Victor as much as I did Alexander , I hurt Victor I keep playing games”Genevieve said “Yeah , You like games”Skye said “Oh Mother, You didn’t tell Daddy about that”Genevieve ask “No, I will not”Skye said “Thank you”Genevieve said “So are you hope that this time you and Alexander will get marry”Skye ask “ I don’t know but I do want to have another child with him”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve, I love you I do but a baby”Skye said “I can get a nanny”Genevieve said “I just don’t think it’s a good idea, Anyway how did you like working at ELQ”Skye ask “I love it Mother”Genevieve said “Good , I’m glad you're happy, I do like I run it now”Skye said “I’m sure you do”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “Daddy, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I came to join you and you're mother for dinner”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “Oh’’Genevieve said “Is everything okay”Lorenzo ask ‘Yes”Skye said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said “So when is Bianca coming home”Lorenzo ask “Later tonight”Genevieve said “Tomorrow I’m meeting some wedding planners for our wedding”Skye said “That’s great, Everything is looking up for us”Lorenzo said “Yeah”Skye said

At London~Alexis and Ned and Julie were at a hospital looking for Jax . “Have you seen this man”Alexis ask “No”The nurse said “Has any american man been here”Ned ask “There was a man and a young woman here their jet caught on fire”The nurse said “Can we see him, We our family”Alexis ask “Yes go ahead, We don’t know their names it’s bad”The nurse said she took them to a room and they saw the man.”It could be Jax”Alexis said “How do we know”Ned ask “I don’t know”Alexis said a woman was by Jax bed. “This must be Josslyn it has to be”Alexis said “We need to find out who they are and take Lorenzo down for this”Ned said “Yes we do”Alexis said as a doctor came in. “Are you their doctor,Can you help us ID are friends”Ned ask as the doctor pull out a gun.

At Port Charles~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came back home. “I’m going to check on my grandson”Genevieve said she went upstairs. “So how was Genevieve after I left”Lorenzo ask “She doesn’t remember lash out”Skye said “No, Genevieve doesn’t it’s part of it”Lorenzo said “I wish you told me that”Skye said “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Genevieve, Scare she will lash out on Bianca”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Whatever you did tonight, Can you go to jail for”Skye ask “No Skye I will not be arrest anymore, I’m paid the Government and I still have connect in the CIA”Lorenzo said “Good, I can’t lose you again”Skye said “You will never lose me”Lorenzo said

At Nikolas-Alexander room~Genevieve came into fine Bianca their. “Oh you're home good”Genevieve said “Yes, I’m mother”Bianca said “Did you're meeting go good”Genevieve ask “Yes”Bianca said “Good, How about tomorrow we have breakfast just us”Genevieve said “Sure Mother”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment