Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 75

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs wearing a black dress looking at a picture of Ned and put it down and went upstairs to check on Genevieve. “Genevieve”Skye said she wasn’t in her room and Skye knock on Genevieve bathroom door. “Genevieve, Can I come in”Skye ask “Yes Mother”Genevieve said Skye came into fine Genevieve not dress and her back was bleeding. “Genevieve, You're back is bleeding from you're scar that you got from the burns”Skye said “Oh no I scratch it was itch me"Genevieve said 
“Oh Genevieve, You sure leave it alone”Skye said “Just call my nurse and she clean it”Genevieve said “The nurse is off , I will clean it up for you I remember take care of it when you were burn, I was a good mother then”Skye said she clean Genevieve burn and Genevieve turn around and touch Skye face.”Mother, Why would you say that you were a good mother then, You're a great mother”Genevieve ask “Oh Genevieve, Thank you”Skye said Genevieve chance into her black dress. “It’s sad about Ned and Alexis”Genevieve said “Yes it is”Skye said “After Ned funeral I’m going to Alexis”Genevieve said “Sure, I know you look up to her”Skye said “Yes I did”Genevieve said they went downstairs to find Lila Rae and Skylar and Luis and Lorenzo waiting. “Are we all ready”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, I don’t think you sure come”Skye said “Alright. Genevieve did you take you're pills”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Daddy after Ned funeral I will be meeting Bianca and we will go to Alexis”Genevieve said “Alright, Don’t stay too long”Lorenzo said they left.

At The church~ Tracy was sitting wearing a black dress when Alan came by and sit by her. “Tracy”Alan said “How do I say goodbye to my son”Tracy ask “I don’t know but you're not alone”Alan said “No you're not”A man said as he came by. “Dillon”Tracy said “Yes, Mother I’m sorry about Ned”Dillon said Tracy got up and touch his face. “I’m glad you're here I need my son”Tracy said “I’m always here for good”Dillon said “Good”Tracy said “Yes, It’s time all this family was together”Alan said as AJ and Monica and Emily and Skye, Genevieve , Luis, Skylar, Lila Rae and Kristina came in. “Tracy, I’m sorry about Ned and I know my husband didn’t do it”Skye said “If so I will go after Lorenzo I don’t care about who he is”Tracy said “I know, I would feel the same way”Skye said “Dillon, It’s good to see you”Emily said “Thank you”Dillon said as Brooklyn came by. “Brooklyn”Tracy said “Grandmother”Brooklyn said “You're father loved you”Tracy said “I know”Brooklyn said “I’m sorry”Dillon said “Thanks”Brooklyn said the father came by. “It’s time to start”The father said everyone sit down. Alan sit by Tracy. “We our here to say goodbye to a father and son and businessman Ned Ashton who loved his family”The father said Brooklyn got up.

“The last time I say my father was the day I give birth to my son and I’m so glad that Daddy was their for the birthday of my Edward, Daddy love being a grandfather he spoiled my son and loved him, I will find out what happened to my father and I will not let anyone forget him”Brooklyn said Tracy got up. “I love my son yes I wasn’t the world perfect mother but I love my children and no one hurts my family, I will not give up till I found out who did this”Tracy said she look at Skye. Alan got up. “Ned and I had our disagreements in the past but I did love my nephew” Alan said Monica got up. “Everyone knows before I know who Ned was we had an affair, Yes I didn’t love him but I care for Ned and I will miss him, He was the whole that keep this family together and now it’s gone”Monica said AJ got up. “Ned and I disagree a lot but before all this we did make up and I’m glad we did”AJ said Skye got up. “Ned and I did share a past we raise a little girl that we both love together as cousin for a while and I’m sorry this happened , Ned loved both Brooklyn and Kristina so much “Skye said Kristina got up. “I loved Ned as my father, I’m glad he raise me, I will never forget him”Kristina said Everyone stood up as Brooklyn start to sing.

“Kristina, You our a Quartermaine”Tracy said “Thanks, I wish I was”Kristina said “I don’t believe you are Sonny daughter”Tracy said “Really”Kristina ask

“Daddy, I’m sorry about this”Skye said “Skye, Did Lorenzo do this”Alan ask “No, If he did I will leave him”Skye said “Good”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment