Monday, February 15, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 74

~At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was having breakfast with Emily and Alexander, Nikolas had just hang up his phone. “What is it’ Emily ask “It’s Alexis and Ned, They were on there way home from London and the jet went down and into the ocean”Nikolas said “No”Emily said “No, Alexis is gone”Alexander said “Yes, There no way they can recover from this”Nikolas said “No, I sure go check on my family’ Emily said “What were they doing in London”Alexander ask “I don’t know”Nikolas said “Ned never say anything about London”Emily said “We will never know what really happened”Nikolas said “No”Emily said

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Monica and Tracy and AJ and Michael and Genevieve and Skylar and Lila Rae were there. “I’m sorry about Ned, Aunt Tracy”Genevieve said “Thank you”Tracy said “Yes, We all are here for you”AJ said as Skye came in. “What are you doing here! You have no right to be in this house after you stole ELQ”Tracy said “Tracy , I just came to say I’m sorry about Ned that’s all”Skye said “I hope Ned jet going down wasn’t you're husband fault because if it was I will go after him”Tracy said “Why would Lorenzo want Ned dead”Skye ask “Ned and Alexis went to London to see what they could find on why Jax was staying there”Tracy said “No”Alan said “My husband didn’t do it, Lorenzo had nothing to do with Jax or Ned and Alexis”Skye said “He better not”Tracy said “Skye, You sure go”Alan said “Yeah”Skye said she left. “Tracy, I can help you with the funeral”Monica said “Thanks”Tracy said

outside~Genevieve was there when Skylar came by. “So Genevieve , What is the reason you want to work at ELQ”Skylar ask “I miss the law”Genevieve said “No, There is another reason”Skylar said “Fine, I can never lie to you, I’m going to help the family get ELQ back from mother”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve”Skylar said “We owe this family so much”Genevieve said “Yes we do”Skylar said

At Lorenzo office~Lorenzo was working when Skye came in. “I know you don’t want me to be here but I need a honest answer from you, Did you have anything to do why Jax isn’t coming home and What happened to Ned and Alexis , They are dead! Skye yelled “No I didn't”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, If you lie to me, I will be out of you're life forever”Skye said “I’m not lying to you, I promise”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo, I hope you're not lying I don’t want to leave you, Life without you sucks:”Skye said “Same here”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment