Monday, February 15, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 73

~The next morning~At The Quartermaine hotel 2~A Woman was in her room reading a newspaper section engagement and one of the couples was a picture of Skye and Lorenzo about there review. “You both will not be happy, I will make sure of it”The woman said and pick up some lipstick and mark Skye face with it and then pick up her gun. “Oh I will make you pay for what you did to me”The woman said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was getting ready for breakfast with Bianca when Skye came in. “Genevieve, We sure leave for work soon”Skye said “I can’t Mother I’m having breakfast with my daughter”Genevieve said “You are, What about work”Skye ask “I will go after I can get to the office on my own”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Why don’t you have lunch with Bianca”Skye ask “No, I need to talk to my daughter and I want to do it now! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve look at me”Skye said she pull Genevieve into her arms. “I know you want to be with Bianca but we have work to do, You just start you don’t want to lose you're job do you”Skye said “Mother, It’s just a hour”Genevieve said “Why do you have to have breakfast with Bianca now! Skye said “I have a lot of making up to , Unlike you mother I’m a good mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve Rae, We have been getting along so well why do you have to be so mean to me”Skye said as Bianca came in. “Is everything okay”Bianca ask “Yes, Let’s go”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Did you take you're pills”Skye ask “I will Mother”Genevieve said she left with Bianca as Lorenzo came in. “Skye, What's wrong”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve call me a bad mother”Skye said “I’m sorry, What else happened”Lorenzo ask “I told Genevieve we need to get to work and she want to go to breakfast with Bianca she would not listen’ Skye said “We need to get Genevieve before she snaps at Bianca”Lorenzo said

On the docks~Genevieve and Bianca were walking. “Mother, What was going on with you and Grandmother”Bianca ask “ I don’t know”Genevieve said “Mother, How was you're check up”Bianca ask “Good, I reason with Daddy his going to back off me seeing Alexander”Genevieve said “Good, So you and Daddy”Bianca ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Good, I want you both together”Bianca said “Bianca I’m sorry for giving you up , I never regret it till now”Genevieve said “I’m not anger about that”Bianca said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “What are you doing here”Genevieve ask “We our just pass thought that’s all”Skye said “Yes and I need to give you a pill you forget this morning,I have some water”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said he give Genevieve the pill and she took it. “Mother, I will not be long”Genevieve said “Alright”Skye said “Mother, Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said Bianca and Genevieve left. “So Every time Genevieve snap at us , She doesn’t remember and we have to give her a pill”Skye said “Yes, Skye are you okay”Lorenzo ask “It’s just a lot to take care of”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said his phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said he pick up the phone. “Thank you so much, That’s good to heard”Lorenzo said and hang up. “Lorenzo can you walk me to work”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said they left as a woman was watching them.

At The Quartermaine~Alan and Monica and Tracy were having breakfast when Tracy phone rang. “Tracy Quartermaine, No Are you sure”Tracy ask and hang up. “What is it”Alan ask “That was the pilot the jet that Ned and Alexis were on cash into the ocean and they are gone”Tracy said “No”Monica said “Tracy”Alan said “I’m okay”Tracy said “No you're not”Alan said “My son is gone! My oldest son! Tracy yelled and into her brother arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment