Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 79

~ At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lila Rae came in. “Mother, Daddy”Lila Rae said and no one came in the room so Lila Rae went upstairs into Genevieve room. “Genevieve”Lila Rae said as she came in and Genevieve was just come out of the bathroom. “Lila Rae, Can you get my nurse, I need to chance a bandage that’s on my back”Genevieve said “I can do it, Where is Mother and Daddy”Lila Rae ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said Lila Rae look at her back, “What happened to you're back”Lila Rae ask “It’s the scar from the burns it start to opening”Genevieve said Lila Rae clean it up.”Thanks Lila Rae”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Lila Rae said “We sure get some tea”Genevieve said “Sure”Lila Rae said they went downstairs Rose was working, “Rose, Can you make us some tea”Genevieve ask “Yes”Rose said and left. Lila Rae and Genevieve sit down. “Lila Rae, Does Evan make you happy”Genevieve ask “Yes he does”Lila Rae said “That’s good”Genevieve said “You want to be happy with Alexander don’t you”Lila Rae ask Rose came in with a tray of tea and cookies. “Thank you”, Lila Rae said “Yes but Daddy is making it impossible”Genevieve said “Daddy can be a pain sometime”Lila Rae said “Yes, He keeps getting in my way, I want to have another baby with Alexander”Genevieve said as she slip her tea and Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Daddy, What happened to you're hand”Lila Rae ask “It’s okay, I will tell you later,”Lorenzo said he sit by Genevieve. “Daddy, Do you want some cookies, I didn’t make it so it’s safe to eat”Genevieve said she handle him the cookie. “Thank you, Did you rest”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said

“Mother, What is going on”Lila Rae ask “You're sister got upset with you're father’ Skye said “What, Genevieve did that”Lila Rae ask “Yes with an ice pick, She gets upset and lash out and doesn’t remember it’s apart of the coma”Skye said “Has she hurt you”Lila Rae ask “Not just words”Skye said “I don’t like this”Lila Rae said “Me either”Skye said “Lila Rae why are you here”Lorenzo ask “Mother and I need to go over some wedding things but we can do it tomorrow”Lila Rae said “Sure, We will meet at the hotel”Skye said “Sound good”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Thanks for clean my scar”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Lila Rae said “You're scar”Lorenzo ask “Yes, The one from the burn is bleeding I don’t know why”Genevieve said as Bianca came in. “Mother”Bianca said “Bianca”Genevieve said “Let’s go check on my son”Bianca said “Sure”Genevieve said they went upstairs.

“What happened to Genevieve scar from her burn”Lorenzo ask “She scratch it, I clean it up today”Skye said “Genevieve is forget things too”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Are you okay, Mother told me about the ice pick”Lila Rae said “I will be fine”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Lila Rae said “I can handle you're sister”Lorenzo said “Fine, Just be careful, I love you”Lila Rae said “I love you too”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment