Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding you Skye/Lorenzo/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander part 3 ch 80

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was holding her daughter Laurel when Lorenzo came in the nursery room and by Skye. “Skye, What is it”Lorenzo ask as he came behind her. “I’m scare for all of us, I don’t know if I can handle this”Skye said “I know it’s not easy”Lorenzo said “No it’s not, Lorenzo what if Genevieve hurts us”Skye said “She will not”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You can’t handle this all yourself”Skye said “Skye, We can do this we have too,I have a feeling that man at Alexander is a lawyer to help get Genevieve away from us”Lorenzo said “Maybe it’s for the best”Skye said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in and look at them and thought they were a perfect family.Lorenzo and Skye turn around. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “The three of you look like a perfect family”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “I just came to tell you, Bianca and I are take my grandson out”Genevieve said “We need to talk first, Genevieve who was that man at Alexander today”Lorenzo said “I don’t know what you're talking about”Genevieve said she look at Lorenzo hand. “Did I hurt you're hand”Genevieve ask “No, How long are you and Bianca going to be”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said as Bianca and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Mother, Are you ready”Bianca ask “Yes”Genevieve said they left. “Lorenzo, We can’t just ignore what Genevieve did she has to face consequences of her action”Skye said “But how do we do that , When Genevieve doesn’t remember”Lorenzo ask “We sure ask Dr Collin”Skye said “Maybe”Lorenzo said

At Alexander~Genevieve and Bianca came in with Nikolas-Alexander. “I’m glad you're both here, I’m having the cook make us a great dinner”Alexander said “Thank you, For having us”Genevieve said “You're welcome, Bianca do you want to put Nikolas-Alexander down”Alexander ask “Sure”Bianca said she went upstairs with her son.”Genevieve, What is it”Alexander ask “I think I did something to my father, he has a cut on his hand and I think I did it”Genevieve said Alexander took her hand. “Was there anyone in the room”Alexander ask “Just Mother, Then Daddy and Mother went out and Daddy came back with a bangle on his hand”Genevieve said “Oh no”Alexander said “I’m sorry”Genevieve said “It’s okay”Alexander said Bianca came down. “Is everything okay”Bianca ask “Yes it’s is, Let’s have a nice dinner”Alexander said he took Genevieve hand. “Yes”Genevieve said they went into the dining room.

At ELQ~Skye office~Tracy came into Skye office and look around and pick up a file.

No comments:

Post a Comment