Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 78

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Genevieve came in. “Daddy, How dare you come into Alexander house and order me around like that! I can see Alexander if I want too”Genevieve yelled “Who was that man”Lorenzo ask “No one you know! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve, I ‘m doing what is best for you”Lorenzo said as Skye came by and Genevieve moved by the bar.. “What is all the yelling about”Skye ask “Genevieve upset with me, She was at Alexander visiting and a man was their with them and I want to know who that man is”Lorenzo said Genevieve pick up a ice pick as Lorenzo came by her. “Daddy, I just want to visit with Alexander you say you would back off, Did you lie”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came by Lorenzo and stab him in the hand with the ice pick. “Genevieve! Skye yelled Lorenzo hand was bleeding. “Lorenzo, Are you okay, Let’s take you to the hospital, Genevieve how dare you do that! Skye yelled Lorenzo pull out the ice pick and Genevieve just look at Lorenzo as the nurse came in. “Penny, Take my daughter upstairs, I need to take my husband to the hospital”Skye said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said she just look at Lorenzo. “Come on Genevieve”Penny said and help Genevieve upstairs. “Lorenzo, Let’s go”Skye said Lorenzo wrap his hand. “I think it’s going to be okay but alright we will go to the hospital”Lorenzo said “We need to talk about take care of Genevieve, What if she hurts the younger children”Skye ask “Genevieve will not”Lorenzo said they went to the hospital.

At General Hospital~Alan office~Alan was working when Alexander came in. “Alexander, What can I do for you”Alan ask “I need you're help in getting Genevieve away from her father”Alexander said “How”Alan ask

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo came in as Dr Drake came by. “What happened , Mob business”Dr Drake ask “No, It was our daughter”Skye said “What”Dr Drake ask “It’s okay, Genevieve just was upset with me, Dr Hayward told me this would happened that Genevieve would get upset”Lorenzo said “Yes, Let’s clean it up ’Dr Drake said Lorenzo left with Dr Drake and Skye went into Alan office to fine Alexander and Alan talking, “What is going on”Skye ask “Nothing, Just talking Skye why are you here”Alan ask “I need to talk to you”Skye said “I’ll go”Alexander said and left. “Skye, What is it”Alan ask “It’ Genevieve, it’s always about Genevieve, I’m scare about what she will do next, Genevieve just got upset with Lorenzo and stab his hands with a ice pick”Skye said “Wow, I’m sorry”Alan said “I don’t know if I can do this Daddy, What if she goes after my twins”Skye ask

In a room~Dr Drake was clean up Lorenzo hand. “So how many time has this happened”Dr Drake ask “This is the first time Genevieve been violence towards anyone”Lorenzo said “This isn’t good”Dr Drake said “Genevieve, Will not remember beside I can handle it”Lorenzo said “Skye look upset”Dr Drake said as Skye came in. ‘How is my husband”Skye ask “Lorenzo is all set”Dr Drake said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Dr Drake said he left. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Not really, I don’t know if I can do this”Skye said “I know it’s not easy but I know our daughter didn’t meant this”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, This is Genevieve who walk away as you were shot and bleeding on the floor remember”Skye ask “It’s not our Genevieve, She not the same as she was”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, If Genevieve goes after the twins, I’m done”Skye said “I agree”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment