Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 77

~At The Quartermaine~Tracy was looking at a picture of Ned when Alan came in and pull her in. “Tracy, Let it out”Alan said “I want my boy back”Tracy said and fell apart. “I wish I could take you're pain away, I’m you're brother that’s my job”Alan said “Yes it is”Tracy said “Ned loved you”Alan said “I wasn’t a good mother”Tracy said “You loved Ned and were their for him when it matter”Alan said “Thanks, I called Lord but of course he could not show up”Tracy said “Then it’s his lose”Alan said “Yes it is”Tracy said

At Alexander~Alexander and Genevieve were talking to a lawyer. “Their is something that can hurt the case”Genevieve said “What is it”Alexander ask “I lash out and I don’t remember what I did, I can hurt someone and I know my father will use it against me, I guess it’s apart of the coma”Genevieve said “This doesn’t look good but I will work on it”The lawyer said “Why are you take the case”Genevieve ask “I went to school with Alexis”The lawyer said “Yes, Ted was a friend of Alexis”Alexander said “Can we use the fact that my father is in the mob against him”Genevieve ask “Yes, Have you attack anyone “Ted ask “I’m not sure, I hope I don’t hurt my baby girl”Genevieve said “You will not”Alexander said as Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, Their you are it’s time to come home”Lorenzo said “I’m visiting with Alexander and I’m a grown woman you can’t order me around”Genevieve said “Yes I can, Who is this”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, I would like to remind you're in my house”Alexander said “Alexander, It’s okay, Daddy let’s go home”Genevieve said she took his hand. “Genevieve, It was good to see you”Alexander said “You too, I’m sorry about Alexis”Genevieve said “Oh Lorenzo, If you had anything to do with that”Alexander said “Come on Princess”Lorenzo said they left. Alexander pour a drink, “I can’t stand that man I have to get my family out of his house”Alexander said “Alexander, This isn’t going to be a easy case”Ted said “I know”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment