Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding you Skye/Lorenzo/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander part 3 ch 81

~At Alexander~Alexander and Genevieve were alone after having dinner with there daughter. “It’s so nice to have Bianca in our life”Alexander said “Yes it is, I want to have another baby with you”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve, I want that too but we first have to get you free of you're father”Alexander said “Yes we do”Genevieve said Alexander kiss her. “How long do we have before you're father walk in”Alexander ask “I have a feeling Daddy will not come in today”Genevieve said “I hope not”Alexander said he kiss her and took Genevieve to his room and they made love. “Oh Alexander, I miss playing”Genevieve said “I miss that too”Alexander said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having a romance dinner. “Lorenzo, I want tonight to be just about us”Skye said “I want that too”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “Let’s go upstairs”Lorenzo said he carry Skye upstairs and they made love. “I love you Skye, You're right our marriage sure be about us to”Lorenzo said “Yes it sure”Skye said

At The Quartermaine~Tracy came in and was on the phone. “Genevieve, I need you're help, Call me”Tracy said and hang up the phone and look at a picture of Ned. “I’m going to get ELQ back”Tracy said she touch the picture.

At Ric~Ric was having a drink when Kristina came in. “Kristina, What is it”Ric ask “I need the truth Ric,I’m Sonny daughter or Ned”Kristina said “Why would you think you're Ned daughter” Ric ask “Tracy she thinks I’m Ned, Now do you know anything”Kristina ask “No, But if you want to do a DNA test, I will support you”Ric said “Thank you, I know you loved my mother”Kristina said “Yes I did, Kristina, We our still a family”Ric said “Yes we our”Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment