Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding you Skye/Lorenzo/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander part 3 ch 84

~At General Hospital~Genevieve was asleep on a hospital bed and Lorenzo cover her up. “I know what you're planning and you will lose princess”Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “What is going on, Wake up Genevieve, We need to talk”Skye said “Skye, Calm down”Lorenzo said “No, You can’t protect Genevieve from me”Skye said Genevieve wake up. “What is going on, Daddy why I’m here”Genevieve ask “You had test done”Lorenzo said “I’m glad you're in a hospital, After I’m done you may need a doctor, How could you help Tracy steal ELQ back”Skye said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I did it for my family, Grandfather help me become a lawyer and follow my dreams unlike you two”Genevieve said “What in it for you”Lorenzo ask as Liz came in. “Genevieve needs rest”Liz said “Genevieve, I’m not done with you”Skye said “Mother, It wasn’t to hurt you it was to do the right thing”Genevieve said and Skye and Lorenzo left.

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo went to talk. “Skye, I’m sorry about ELQ”Lorenzo said “I know I sure be happy that Genevieve is sneaking but it hurts that Genevieve did this to me”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Why did you bring Genevieve here”Skye ask as Dr Drake came by. “Dr Drake, What did the test say”Lorenzo ask as a woman was listening to them. “Lorenzo, Skye you're daughter memory is going too , It’s part of the coma”Dr Drake said “This coma keeps take from Genevieve”Skye said “Yes”Dr Drake said “Do you think Genevieve could live on her own”Lorenzo ask “Before this yes but now after this I would say no”Dr Drake said “Thank you”Lorenzo said Genevieve came out with Liz. “Let’s go home”Lorenzo said

“Oh this will be a great part of the plan”The Woman said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Mother, I didn’t do it to hurt you,”Genevieve said “How did you do it”Skye ask “It was easy I broke into you're laptop and email Aunt Tracy what she needed, Mother I suggest not use all our birthday day as you're passwords”Genevieve said “I’m hurt that you did that, I thought you like working at ELQ”Skye said “I do,I’m still going to be working their”Genevieve said “That was what Tracy promise you”Lorenzo ask “Oh no, Tracy promise Genevieve to help her get away from you”Skye said “Yes and she will, Daddy I’m not going to let you have control over me anymore”Genevieve said “Oh really”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said and went upstairs.”Skye, I’m sorry about Genevieve but we can’t give up on her”Lorenzo said he open the safe and pull out the ice pick that Genevieve stab him with. “You keep that”Skye ask “Yes, To use on the case, Skye are you on my side”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Genevieve took something from me, Why sure I help her”Skye said “True”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was looking out the window when the nurse came in. “Ms. Genevieve, I have to give you you're shot”The nurse said “Oh yea, The shot to make sure I don’t go back in a coma, Sometime I wish I was in a coma it would be easy”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve don’t say that again”Lorenzo said “It would be easy for all of us and you know that”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment