Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 1

~ At Lila Rae~ Lila Rae was sitting up the table in her living room Raelyn was coming home from college and she was so happy to see her. The doorbell rang and Lila Rae went to open it was Raelyn with bags in her hand. “Oh my baby girl”Lila Rae said “Mother, I’m so glad to come home, I miss you”Raelyn said “I miss you too”Lila Rae said they sit down to breakfast. “I had the cook made you're favorite foods”Lila Rae said “Thanks Mother, How is the wedding planning going”Raelyn ask “Good so far”Lila Rae said “Good”Raelyn said “Is there anyone in you're life”Lila Rae ask “No”Raelyn said

At The Quartermaine~Tracy was in the den looking at picture of Ned when Kristina came in and sit by her and took her hand. “You were right,I’m Ned daughter”Kristina said “Oh , I know it”Tracy said “I just don’t get who would switch the DNA”Kristina said “I don’t know either”Tracy said “I just wish I found out before”Kristina said “Me too, I have good news we have ELQ back”Tracy said “Good”Kristina said “Yes”Tracy said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking out the window when Genevieve came in. “Mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You sure of never took ELQ from me, Now I will not be on you're side about who sure be in charge of you're care”Skye said “I don’t need you're help or Daddy”Genevieve said “Really”Skye ask as Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, Is Bianca back yet”Lorenzo ask “No she out of town”Genevieve said “Where is Nikolas-Alexander”Lorenzo ask “At Alexander, I’m going to go, I have an appointment with Dr Collin”Genevieve said “Good”Skye said Genevieve left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I just didn’t take ELQ because I can I did it because I want to prove to the family that I can”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “I’m going to meet Lila Rae and go over wedding plans for her and us”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said Skye left.

No comments:

Post a Comment