Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding you Skye/Lorenzo/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander part 3 ch 83

~At The Quartermaine~ Tracy was in the den looking at her laptop. “Thank you Genevieve, I owe you”Tracy said to herself as Dillon came in. “Mother, Are you talking to yourself”Dillon ask “I have some great news, We owe ELQ again”Tracy said “How”Dillon ask “Genevieve help me”Tracy said “Why would she do that”Dillon ask “I’m going to helpGenevieve get away from her father”Tracy said “Wow , What about Skye”Dillon ask “I don’t care about that”Tracy said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was talking to a man. “I need you to fine my daughter Genevieve, She hasn’t come home yet”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “Oh Daddy, You can call the guards off”Genevieve said “Thank you”Lorenzo said the man left. “Where have you been”Lorenzo ask “I don’t have to answer to you”Genevieve yelled “”Yes you do! Where were you”Lorenzo yelled Genevieve felt tired and sit down. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said as he sit by Genevieve. “I”m tired that’s all”Genevieve said “You need to take you're pills that’s why, Genevieve have you been forget a lot”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said “Why don’t we take you to the doctor”Lorenzo ask “Alright Daddy”Genevieve said they left.

At ELQ~Skye office~ Skye came into her office to fine Tracy sitting in Skye chair. “What is going on”Skye ask “I’m here in my office”Tracy said “No you're wrong, You must be lose it this is my office”Skye said “No it’s not, This is my office, I owe ELQ , Thanks you're daughter”Tracy said “What ! Are you talking about, My daughter would not do that”Skye said “Yes she would”Tracy said “What in it for Genevieve”Skye ask “Easy , Freedom”Tracy said “Where is the legal documents”Skye ask “Right here! Tracy said Skye read it, “You have to admit Genevieve is just like both of us put together”Tracy said “Yeah my daughter is something that’s for sure”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment