Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding you Skye/Lorenzo/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander part 3 ch 82

~The next day~At Alexander~Bianca was having breakfast with her parents and love it. “Bianca, I need you to go out of town”Alexander said “For what”Bianca ask “That deal we our working on”Alexander said “Why can’t you handle it”Genevieve ask “It’s okay, Mother I’m the one who is in changer of the deal”Bianca said “Yes, Our daughter is a great businesswoman”Alexander said “I know you would be”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother, Alright I sure go, can you make sure my son gets home”Bianca ask “I think Nikolas-Alexander sure stay with me”Alexander said “Alright, Mother do you want me to take you home”Bianca ask “No I will be fine”Genevieve said her phone rang. “I have to take this”Genevieve said Genevieve pick up her phone. “Genevieve Quartermaine, Alright I will take care of it, I know Mother is meeting with Lila Rae today so I have time”Genevieve said and hang up. “Mother, What are you up to”Bianca ask “I’m helping my family get ELQ back, Where it belongs not on my mother hands”Genevieve said “What if Grandmother fine out”Bianca ask “I don’t care, I sure go”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Last night was wonderful”Alexander said he kiss her on the cheek. “Yes it was”Genevieve said she left.

At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lila Rae were having breakfast. “Lila Rae, I’m sorry about not being their for you”Skye said “It’s okay, Mother, How are you doing”Lila Rae ask “I will figure things out, I want to talk about you're wedding”Skye said “Alright, I want it to be at the rose garden in the Quartermaine”Lila Rae said “I love that idea, You may want to talk to Alan “Skye said “I will, Mother are you sure about run ELQ”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I like running it, But I don’t like the fact that it hurt my family’ Skye said “I know”Lila Rae said as Kristin came in and walk by their table. “Kristin, You're in town”Skye ask “Yes, I came to say goodbye to Alexis”Kristin said “I’m sorry about it”Skye said “Thank you”Kristin said “How long are you going to be here”Skye ask “Not sure”Kristin said

At General Hospital~ Kristina and Brooklyn were their from doing a DNA test. “Brooklyn thank you for doing this for me”Kristina said “You're welcome, I do hope we our sisters”Brooklyn said “Me too”Kristina said as Alan came by. “Kristina I have news”Alan said

At ELQ Skye office~Genevieve sit at her mother desk and open the laptop and put in Skye password. “I know it, Really Mother not a surprise”Genevieve said and found a file about ELQ and email it all to Tracy. “So easy, Soon ELQ will be back where it belongs”Genevieve said and close the laptop and walk out of Skye office.

No comments:

Post a Comment