Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 2 (Skylo)

~At General Hospital~Dr Collins office~Genevieve was talking to Dr Collins, “How are you doing”Dr Collins ask “Not good, I think I did something to my father but I’m not sure”Genevieve said “What do you think you did”Dr Collins ask “That I stab my father hand, I”m trying to get away from my father”Genevieve said “Genevieve if you did it’s not good”Dr Collins said “I know, I just wanted freedom”Genevieve said “I know”Dr Collins said

At Lila Rae~Lila Rae and Raelyn were talking. “So how is Aunt Genevieve”Raelyn ask “She not the same Genevieve we know”Lila Rae said as the doorbell rang it was Skye. “Mother, Come in, Raelyn is here”Lila Rae said “I see, Raelyn it’s so good to see you”Skye said “You too Grandmother”Raelyn said “So Mother how long do we have you, I’m sure you're busy at ELQ”Lila Rae said “No I’m not, Thanks to you're sister she stole it from me and give it back to the Quartermaine”Skye said “Wow”Lila Rae said “Yeah”Skye said

At The park~Genevieve was sitting on the bench thinking when Tracy came by. “Genevieve, I talk to the judge, You're hearing is tomorrow, Tonight you're father will get the papers”Tracy said “Do you think I will win, I don’t know if I have a good lawyer”Genevieve said “You do, Come with me”Tracy said Genevieve left with Tracy.

At Ric~Ric and Molly and Kristina were their. “So what is the news”Ric ask “I’m Ned daughter ’Kristina said “Wow, Who would lie about the DNA test”Molly ask “I don’t know”Kristina said “Are you okay about this”Molly ask “Yes I’m”Kristina said “Good, I have news too”Ric said “What”Molly ask “The mayor is giving me you're mother job and I will find out what happened to Alexis”Ric said “That’s great, What about you're job”Molly ask “They found someone to replace me”Ric said

No comments:

Post a Comment