Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 58~

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was pour more wine as Lorenzo came in and pull the glass away from her. “Skye stop this! I need my wife, I hate seeing you like this! Then I find out today that Lila Rae had to help you deal with this while I was away”Lorenzo said “Yes she did, It wasn’t easy take care of our daughter while you were gone I was still deal with Luis Jr, My baby boy who I thought was dead and you didn’t believe me that we had a son”Skye said “I’m sorry that I didn’t believe you , You can’t blame me for you raise Lila Rae on you're own, You try to kill me! Lorenzo yelled as Lila Rae came in. “Mother, Is that true, Did you try to have Daddy dead is that why some of my childhood he wasn’t there, You always told me Daddy was doing business”Lila Rae ask “It’s time you know the truth”Lorenzo said “Yes it is, Lorenzo and I were having a hard time in our relationship and Lorenzo took you from me to another state and I could not get you back because I didn’t know where you were”Skye said “Daddy”Lila Rae said “I did what I had to do, You're mother finally got you back just enough time to hire Jason Morgan to kill me! Lorenzo yelled Skye pour another drink, “I didn’t work you made it out fine! You stay gone for a few years! Skye yelled “Yes I did, I had to make sure it was safe”Lorenzo said “I can’t believe this”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry baby girl, That you had to go without me “Lorenzo said “Me too”Lila Rae said “I hate that you had to help me stay clean that’s not what I want”Skye said she touch Lila Rae hair. “Mother, You can fix it for me and stop drinking”Lila Rae said she took the glass from Skye.

Skye touch Lila Rae hair. “My baby girl, I’m so sorry, I always wanted to give all my children the best childhood ever, I didn’t”Skye said “Mother, I survived it”Lila Rae said “You sure not have to”Skye said “Skye , Why are you drinking”Lorenzo ask “Because I hate that our daughter was raped by that man more then once! Skye yelled “I hate it too but I need you to be strong, I need my wife”Lorenzo said “Sometime I hate always being the support one”Skye said “You're right , It’s not fair to you but just this one then I will be their for you too”Lorenzo said “What if you don’t get off”Skye ask “I will get off, I have news about my case, I fire Berry and I hire a new lawyer, Port Charles fines lawyer”Lorenzo said as he pour himself a drink. “Who”Skye ask “Our daughter Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Wow”Lila Rae said “Do you really believe that Genevieve can do this”Skye ask “Yes I believe it”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said “Mother, Can you stop drinking”Lila Rae ask “I will try too”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Yes Mother, We love you, What we talk about tonight will just stay between the three of us, Luis and Skylar and Genevieve don’t need to know this didn’t infection them , They were not their”Lila Rae said “You're right, Will you be okay”Skye ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “We all will”Lorenzo said Lila Rae left. “Skye will you get help”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Tomorrow I will go to AA meeting”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said

At Alexander/Genevieve house~Genevieve and Alexander were in bed. “Oh Alexander, That was great”Genevieve said “Yes it was”Alexander said Genevieve lay her head on Alexander chest. “I love you”Alexander said “I love you too”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment