Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 45

~ At Lila Rae/Evan~Lila Rae was in the bathroom holding a pregnant test as Evan came in. “Lila Rae, Are you pregnant”Evan ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Wow”Evan said “Are you okay, About this”Lila Rae ask “Yes, You”Evan ask “Yes I’m happy about the baby”Lila Rae said “Me too”Evan said they share a kiss. “I can’t wait to tell my family, I’m sure my mother will want to plan a shower”Lila Rae said “Yes”Evan said “Are you hope for a boy or a girl”Lila Rae ask “Just healthy baby”Evan said “Me too”Lila Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in the trophy room and pick up one of her trophy and throw it against the wall and throw another one and another one as Skylar came in. “Genevieve, Why are you doing that”Skylar ask “It feels good , I just told Mother and Daddy my secret”Genevieve said Skylar came by Genevieve. “After all the years you finally told our parents’ Skylar ask “Yes, It feel good to tell the secret, You were right I sure of told mother and Daddy”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “Skylar you know”Skye ask “Mother, Don’t get upset with Skylar I beg her not to tell”Genevieve said “I didn’t want to keep it a secret . I beg Genevieve to say something”Skylar said “I wish she did,I want to be the mother my children could tell me anything”Skye said “You are Mother, It’s just that I was scare”Genevieve said “Where is Daddy”Skylar ask “Out”Genevieve said “Oh no”Skylar said as Lila Rae came in. “What is going on, Genevieve you better not hurt Mother anymore”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae please”Skye said “No, Genevieve how could you hurt mother”Lila Rae ask “Just leave me alone Lila Rae”Genevieve said “Where is Daddy, I want to tell everyone my news”Lila Rae said “Lorenzo is out”Skye said “Oh, What is going on”Lila Rae ask “Genevieve it’s time to tell everyone in this family”Skye said “What now Genevieve”Lila Rae ask “It’s a secret I hide for years and now I finally told our parents”Genevieve said

At a house~Lorenzo came into a house to find a man all ready tie up on a chair. “Mr. Alcazar, What do you want”The man ask “You're head on a plate”Lorenzo said as he pull out a gun.

At Skye/Lorenzo~The trophy room~Genevieve had just told Lila Rae the secret. “I’m sorry”Lila Rae said “Thank you, Now Daddy is out their doing who know what”Genevieve said “I know it’s wrong but Daddy is take care of us”Lila Rae said “You're sister is right”Skye said “I ask Sister Margaret once if Daddy would go to hell because of his job and she say that would be up to god not anyone else”Genevieve said “She right, Now let’s go have some dinner, Lila Rae what is you're news”Skye ask “I having a baby”Lila Rae said “That’s wonderful”Skylar said “Yes it is”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment