Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 46~

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was having dinner with her daughters. “I call Luis but he had planned”Skye said “Oh I wonder with whom”Genevieve said “Me too, Anyway, Lila Rae I must plan a baby shower for you and Genevieve a house warm party”Skye said “Oh Mother I don’t need one”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother”Lila Rae said “How did Evan handle the news”Skylar ask “He was happy, Genevieve, I’m sorry about Bianca”Lila Rae said “Thanks, I don’t know how I’m going to go on without my baby”Genevieve said “Well it’s good that you and Alexander are going to raise Nikolas-Alexander”Skylar said “Talking to Dr Collis today, Help, I may talk to him about Bianca”Genevieve said “Good”Skye said “Skylar, How are you're children”Lila Rae ask “Good”Skylar said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “We our just finish dinner, Do you want anything to eat”Skye ask “Sure, How is everyone”Lorenzo ask as he sit down. “Good, Daddy I have news I’m pregnant”Lila Rae said “I’m happy for you,I just want you all to know I love this family and I will keep you all safe, No more keeping secrets from me”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Skylar said “Yes, I’m going to check on my grandson then go to bed it’s been a long day”Genevieve said she look at her father and left and Skye took his hand. “I sure go”Skylar said “Me too”Lila Rae said and the girls left.

“Lorenzo”Skye said “I did what had to be done”Lorenzo said “Are you mad at me”Skye ask “I just wish this family would stop keeping secrets from me”Lorenzo said he pull Skye hand away and Skye went upstairs and Lorenzo took a drink of his brandy.

At Nikolas-Alexander room~Genevieve went to check on her grandson. “I love you and tomorrow we are going to start our new life together without you're mother but I will not let you forget her”Genevieve said she kiss her grandson and went to bed.

At Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Skye was in her robe and pick up the picture of her and Lorenzo on their wedding day and cried.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay bed sleeping when Lorenzo came in and fix the blankets and kiss her on the cheek. “His gone now Princess”Lorenzo said he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment