Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 44

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came home with Genevieve. “Genevieve, You haven’t told me this secret you're keeping”Lorenzo said “Daddy just let it go”Genevieve said Skye went by Genevieve and took her hand. “Genevieve, It’s time you tell you're father, It’s okay”Skye said “Mother, Please”Genevieve said “How bad is this secret”Lorenzo said “Genevieve it’s okay, You need to deal with it and let it out”Skye said “I block it out for some many years, I haven’t remember it in a long time, It’s the reason I quit horseback riding, The man molested me”Genevieve said “What! How many time”Lorenzo yelled “More then once”Genevieve said “Why didn’t you tell us”Lorenzo ask “What do you think Daddy, You will kill him and then our family would be broke and back then I didn’t want to hurt us, Daddy please just let it go”Genevieve said Lorenzo moved by Genevieve, “I wish you told us Princess, I’m you're father it’s up to me to decision on what sure be done”Lorenzo said “I never blame you both”Genevieve said “Did you tell anyone else”Lorenzo ask “Sister Margaret and Rose saw the underwear I hide Don’t fire her”Genevieve said “Of course not”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Mother I’m sorry I hurt you”Genevieve said “I know baby”Skye said “Genevieve you sure rest a little then go pack you're belongs”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Promise me you will just leave it alone”Genevieve said “Genevieve go upstairs”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said Lorenzo just look at Genevieve and she went upstairs.

Lorenzo pour a drink as Skye came by him. “Skye, How long did you know”Lorenzo ask “I just found out, I wasn’t sure what to do”Skye said Genevieve hide by the stairs and listen to them just like she did as a little girl.

“I wish you told me right away”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Please don’t do anything, I need you my twins need you”Skye said “I will always do what I have to do for this family, I always have, So why don’t you help Genevieve pack her belongs, I have to go out”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said he went by the safe and pull out his jacket. “Lorenzo”Skye said he walk by Skye, “I’m doing this for our Princess”Lorenzo said and kiss Skye and left.

Genevieve was still on the stairs crying as Skye saw her and went up the stairs and sit by her. “Genevieve”Skye said “When I was a little girl I use to sit on here and spy on you and Daddy”Genevieve said “Really”Skye ask “Yes, Mother I’m sorry”Genevieve said “This isn’t you're fault, None of it is”Skye said she hug her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment