Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 6

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed when Skye and Lorenzo were there, "Daddy, Did you kill Alexander, The blood on your suit who is it"Genevieve ask as she talk slowing. "It's not blood , I was coloring with Laurel this morning"Lorenzo said "You were coloring, You never did that with us as a child not even Skylar"Genevieve said "Skylar didn't want anyone to color with her , I want to be a better father this time and I will not take care of Alexander yet"Lorenzo said "Please don't, I don't want you to go to jail, I hate this, I hate all our family hurt over this, I don't want to rip this family apart"Genevieve said "It's not your fault, Sweetheart"Skye said "Yes it is, I had an affair"Genevieve said "Genevieve, Your mother right it's not your fault, You need to just recover from this and get your life back"Lorenzo said "I don't want either of you to put your life on hold for me"Genevieve said "We just want to help"Skye said "I know but you don't have to put your life on hold for me, Not again"Genevieve said "Alright, We will not"Lorenzo said "We will support you in this"Skye said "Thanks Mother"Genevieve said as Bobbie came in. "I heard you want to see Nikolas-Alexander"Bobbie said "Yes I do, How is he"Genevieve ask "Nikolas-Alexander had a great night"Bobbie said "Good"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment