Sunday, March 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 83 "Face the Truth"

At the police station~ Nikolas and Emily were talking to Alexis. "So What is our son facing"Nikolas ask "None of this is good, Alexander could go to jail for a long time or"Alexis ask "Or Lorenzo will go after my son"Nikolas said "Let me go see how Genevieve is and what I can find out"Emily said "Alright, Emily be careful"Nikolas said "Lorenzo will not hurt me, I'm Skye sister "Emily said she left. "Nikolas'Alexis said "I always thought I was a great father, I guess I was wrong"Nikolas said "We don't know what Helena did to him"Alexis said "No we don't "Nikolas said

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were still waiting on news about Genevieve when Patrick came in. "How is our daughter"Skye ask She took Lorenzo hand. "Genevieve, Took a blow to the head and had some bleeding in the brain but I manage to stop it and cuts on her back , She may talk slow because of the damage between this and the coma"Patrick said "What about the baby"Lorenzo ask "Genevieve lose the baby"Patrick said "No, Is Genevieve going to be okay"Skye ask "Yes but she has to be careful, The hit to the head was a big blow"Patrick said "We will take care of our daughter can we see her"Lorenzo ask "Yes"Patrick said "Thank you, We would like to tell her about the baby"Skye said"Sure"Patrick said and left. "Oh Lorenzo"Skye said "I know this isn't good"Lorenzo said "No"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment