Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 4


At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Monica were in the den talking. "Have you heard from Skye"Monica ask "Yes, Skye stay the night in Genevieve room, Which is good because all night Genevieve was up with a nightmare"Alan said "Genevieve needs to see Dr Collins"Monica said "Yes, I'm going to try to talk her into it"Alan said "Good"Monica said as Tracy came in with Sunday Rose in her arms. "What are you doing"Monica ask "I'm take Sunday Rose shopping"Tracy said "Really"Alan ask "I want to do something, Tell Genevieve I will make sure Sunday Rose is take care of"Tracy said "I will, Thank you"Alan said "Your welcome, Genevieve and the children can stay here when she gets out"Tracy said "Yes, They can"Monica said "I'm going to talk to Genevieve"Alan said "I'm going to talk to Emily, This is rip her apart to she love Alexander like her own"Monica said "We love him like our grandson"Alan said "Yes"Monica said

At General Hospital Hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. "Did you kill Alexander"Skye ask "No, I was coloring with Laurel is must be a red marker"Lorenzo said "Oh Lorenzo"Skye said as Victor came in. "I want to see Genevieve"Victor said "I don't think that's a good idea"Lorenzo said "Skye, What room"Victor ask "12"Skye said Victor left. "Why Skye"Lorenzo said "The baby was Victor too"Skye said "I just want the Cassadine out of our daughter life"Lorenzo said "I know"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment