Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 1

At General Hospital~ The next day~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed having a nightmare about Alexander, "Don't, Please I'm sorry"Genevieve said as Skye came by and wake her up. "Genevieve it's okay"Skye said as she came into the bed by her daughter. "Mother"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "It's okay"Skye said she touch her hair. "Did you stay all night"Genevieve ask as she talk slow"Yes, I want to be with you"Skye said "What about the twins"Genevieve ask as she talk slow "Your father is with them"Skye said "Oh, I'm glad you stay"Genevieve said as she talk slow."Me too"Skye said she got up and pick up a makeup bag. "I pick up your make up, Let me put some on you"Skye said "Mother, It's okay"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "No you need to look your best"Skye said she sit down on the bed. "Yes Mother"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Your going to get thought this, Genevieve I know you don't want to talk about it but you need to"Skye said "Ask me why I stay, I know you want to"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Why, Genevieve"Skye ask she touch her face. "I thought my love for Alexander would chance him, His not the same since Helena and I'm not the same since the coma"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Do you still love him"Skye ask as Lorenzo came in wearing a white suit. "I hope not"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment