Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 5


At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed when Victor came in. "Genevieve"Victor said "Victor, I was wonder when you would show up, I'm sorry"Genevieve said as she talk slow. Victor came by her and took he hand. "Why are you sorry, This isn't your fault"Victor ask "You don't know"Genevieve ask she talk slow. "Know what"Victor ask "Victor, I'm so sorry, I lied the baby was ours"Genevieve said as she start to cry. "Our baby"Victor ask "Yes"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Why didn't you tell me"Victor ask "I was scare that something like this would happened"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "So My brother been abuse you"Victor ask "Yes, I'm sorry"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "I sure be upset with you for this but I'm not, I'm sorry about my brother, and I will support you in this"Victor said "Really, Your not mad at me"Genevieve ask as she talk slow. "No, I still love you"Victor said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. "You sure leave"Lorenzo said "Daddy, We were still talking"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "You ned to rest, Your blood pressure when up earlier "Lorenzo said "It's okay, Genevieve I will be back, I will help you and the children,I want my brother to pay for this"Victor said "I'm sorry about the baby"Genevieve said "I forgive you"Victor said and left. "I'm glad his gone, We need to talk"Lorenzo said "OH yes we do Daddy"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment