Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 7


At The Quartermaine mansion~ Monica was on her way out when Rae came in. "Rae, Why are you here"Monica ask "I been out of town and Alan left me a message to come here"Rae said "You don't know do you"Monica said "What, What happened is it Skye"Rae ask "It's Genevieve, Alexander been abuse her"Monica said "No"Rae said "Genevieve was push down the steps by Alexander, she lose the baby"Monica said "No, I need to be there for my Granddaughter"Rae said "We all will"Monica said "You have been great with Skye and the children"Rae said "I do love them, Even Skye I came to love as Alan daughter"Monica said "Thank you"Rae said "We will get thought this"Monica said "Yes, Where is Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose"Rae ask "Nikolas-Alexander is in the hospital he saw the whole thing and was in a comatose state, Tracy is with Sunday Rose"Monica said "Oh, I sure go to the hospital"Rae said "I'm on my way too, Alan there, His hope to talk to Genevieve about going to see Dr Collin"Monica said "Good"Rae said they left.

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Emily were at home when Edward came in. "Grandfather, Why are you here"Emily ask "To ask you who side your on, You can't be on Alexander side if your a Quartermaine"Edward said "Grandfather, I love Alexander like my own son, I don't support what he did but I want to help him"Emily said "Emily, I know you love him but Alexander needs to pay and he will"Edward said "Leave my son alone"Nikolas said "I will make sure Genevieve gets the help she needs and Alexander pays, I will even team up with the devil it's self"Edward said "Go ahead, I'm not scare of you"Nikolas said Edward left. "Emily"Nikolas said "I hate this"Emily said "I know"Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment