Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 3


At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Emily were having coffee, "Oh Emily, I'm so scare if Alexander doesn't go to jail that Lorenzo will go after Alexander, This isn't the man we raise"Nikolas said "No, I think Helena did something to him"Emily said "I'm sure she did"Nikolas said "Have you thought about calling her"Emily ask "No, Why would I do that"Nikolas ask "She his mother"Emily said "No, You are"Nikolas said "I love Alexander but it may help the case"Emily said "Or hurt it,"We all need to come together as a family for this and heal, I know your in the middle of this but can you handle this"Nikolas said "I just want to help Alexander, I don't support what he did"Emily said "Me either"Nikolas said as Victor came in. "Father , Why did you make me come home, I was in the middle of the deal in London"Victor said "I know but something happened"Nikolas said "What is it"Victor ask "Your brother push Genevieve down the stairs, His been abuse Genevieve since Paris"Nikolas said "Where is that bastard brother of mine"Victor ask "In jail, Victor we need to unite as a family"Nikolas said "I'm not stand by Alexander for this! I can't believe either of you are! Hit a woman is wrong! Victor yelled "Yes it is, We both agree but your brother needs help"Nikolas said "You never want to see Alexander for who he is"Victor said "Victor, That's not true"Nikolas said "Don''t! Is Genevieve still in the hospital"Victor ask "Yes"Emily said "You still love her don't you"Nikolas ask Victor left. "Great"Nikolas said "Nikolas, Victor has a right to feel that way, He doesn't know that the baby is his"Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment