Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 2

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~ Skye had just ask Genevieve if she still love Alexander when Lorenzo came in. "Yes, I still love him, I have love Alexander all my life, It's hard to stop"Genevieve said as she talk slow and Lorenzo went by her. "Genevieve , This man did things to do you, Not just push you down the stairs, He frozen you to death! Lorenzo yelled "Stop! Genevieve yelled as she talk slow. "No! I'm not let you go back to him"Lorenzo said "You can't stop me, I never say I would go back"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Lorenzo, Calm down"Skye said Genevieve look at Lorenzo sleeve there was a red marker on it. "Daddy, What is that red marker, Is that blood! Is that Alexander blood! Genevieve yelled as she talk slow and her blood pressure went up. "Genevieve calm down"Skye said as Dr Drake came in. "What is going on, Genevieve you need to calm down, I need to look at Genevieve"Dr Drake said Skye and Lorenzo left. "Genevieve, What upset you"Dr Drake said "I think my father did something to Alexander"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "I know that's upset to you but you need to clam down"Dr Drake said "Well I always talk like this"Genevieve ask as she talk slow. "No just for now, I have to ask, You have burn marks on your back there not from the crash"Dr Drake said "No they are new from Alexander, Do my parents know"Genevieve ask as she talk slow. "No"Dr Drake said "Can I carry another baby"Genevieve ask as she talk slow. "Yes"Dr Drake said "How is my son"Genevieve ask as she talk slow. "I haven't check on him yet", You need to just rest"Dr Drake said

No comments:

Post a Comment