Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 10 (Skyelo(

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in with Genevieve. “You sure rest”Lorenzo said Genevieve went upstairs into her room the nurse was their. “I’m sorry”The nurse said “Thank you”Genevieve said “I have you're pills”The nurse said Genevieve look at ten pill bottles that were on the table. “I don’t want to take anymore damn pills! Genevieve yelled and throw them. “I would rather be in a coma then be back in this house! Under their care! Genevieve yelled as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Did you hear that! I hope you did! I hate you both just watch out I will make both of you're life a living hell! Genevieve yelled “Really, How”Lorenzo ask “Just watch I’m a Quartermaine after all”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I know you're upset but this is for the best”Skye said “You don’t want me here mother”Genevieve said “That’s not true”Skye said “You sure rest, I’m sure you were up all night with Constanza and Lila Rae wedding is tomorrow’ Lorenzo said “I’m not going to Lila Rae wedding, Why sure she be happy when I’m not, I will make all of you're life a living hell”Genevieve said and sit on the bed. “Alright Princess”Lorenzo said “Just go”Genevieve said Lorenzo and Skye left.

At The Courthouse~The Judge was in his room when Tracy came in. “Why did you do this, What about our deal”Tracy ask “I’m sorry’ The Judge said “Why did you do this, Do you know what you done”Tracy ask “I had no choice”The Judge said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee. “Genevieve will calm down”Skye said “If she doesn’t are you okay with this”Lorenzo ask “Yes it was the right thing, After Lila Rae wedding then we will review our vows”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said as Bianca came in. “Bianca”Skye said “I’m staying here not because I love either of you but to make sure my mother isn’t hurt, My son will be staying but both of you are not allowed to touch him, I just don’t get how either of you can do this to mother , Grandmother we were getting close but now it’s over”Bianca said “Bianca, We did what we had to do”Skye said “No, This was about ELQ for you and Grandfather this was because Mother put you in jail”Bianca said and went upstairs. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I’m okay”Skye said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was wake up as Bianca came in and sit on the bed. “Mother, I’m going to stay here and keep you safe”Bianca said “Oh Bianca”Genevieve said “I know”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment