Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 9 (Skyelo)

~At The Courthouse~Genevieve and Alexander and Bianca were waiting in the hallway. “Genevieve, I have a plan if it doesn’t go our way”Alexander said he kiss her and they sit down together as Skye came by and look at them. “We will always be a family no matter what, They can’t take it from us”Genevieve said “No”Bianca said

Skye cried a little as she was watching them as Lorenzo came by. “Skye”Lorenzo said “This isn’t easy”Skye said “I know it is”Lorenzo said “Are we doing the right thing, Was Dr Hayward telling the truth”Skye ask “Yes he was”Lorenzo said he look at Skye. “You're not lying”Skye said “No”Lorenzo sad “Genevieve just wants to be a family with her daughter and Alexander sure we really stop them”Skye ask

Genevieve was waiting with Alexander and Bianca when Lila Rae came by. “I know you would be on Daddy side”Genevieve said “I was on you're side once and it cost me our parents”Lila Rae said “I do hope you're not happy with Evan”Genevieve said as Constanza came by. “Genevieve, The judge is back”Constanza said they went inside.

Skye and Lorenzo were about to go back in as AJ came by. “Skye, Please do the right thing in this”AJ said “Skye come on”Lorenzo said they went inside.

Inside the court~The judge came in as everyone stood up. “This case is hard to make the right choice here, Genevieve we go back to law school I was so sad that to hear what happened to you, I’m sorry Genevieve but I feel that Dr Hayward is right in this case, I give you're parents guardianship for six to seven months and then if Genevieve you are well and don’t lash out we can look over the case again”The Judge said “No”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”The judge said it was over and Lorenzo came by Genevieve table. “It’s time to come home princess”Lorenzo said he help Genevieve up. “Daddy please, Don’t do this to me”Genevieve said and Skye came by. “Mother, Please “Skye said “The judge made his decision
their not stop it now”Lorenzo said “I hate you both! Genevieve said “I know”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at Lorenzo hand and took it.it still had the stretches in it. “Did I hurt you Daddy”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry, Don’t punishment for me it “Genevieve said “I’m not I’m keeping you safe”Lorenzo said “I know you had something to do with this and I will find out”Tracy said “This isn't’ over”Alexander said “We need to take our daughter home, She need to rest”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left with Genevieve.

“Daddy, What do we do now”Bianca ask “We will fight this”Alexander said “I hope so”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment