Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 11 (Skyelo

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve was sleeping in bed with Bianca and Skye came in and look at them and cover Genevieve up.”Maybe this wasn’t the right thing to do but I do love you”Skye said she kiss Genevieve on her cheek and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo room~Skye came into fine Lorenzo their and rose petals on the bed. “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said they share a kiss and made love. “We will be happy”Lorenzo said “Yeah”Skye said

At a hotel room~A woman was putting a gun in her bag and then pick up a newspaper. “This is the perfect plan”The woman said as Diego came in. “So are you finally going to do the plan”Diego ask “Oh yes, It all goes down tomorrow”The woman said “Good”Diego said

The next day~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve and Bianca were sitting on the bed talking. “Mother, I’m going to stay here to make sure you are safe”Bianca said “What about you're life, You're son”Genevieve ask “I will raise Nikolas-Alexander here as long as you are here, But Grandmother and Grandfather can’t touch my son”Bianca said “Are you sure about this”Genevieve ask “Yes ’Bianca said as Skye and Lorenzo came in all dress.”You both need to get ready for Lila Rae wedding”Lorenzo said “I told you , I’m not going, I hope Lila Rae isn’t happy”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Don’t blame Lila Rae for this”Lorenzo said “It’s okay, Let Genevieve stay today is all about Lila Rae”Skye said “Yes, Genevieve don’t overdo it”Lorenzo said “I will make sure she doesn’t”Bianca said “Well you be at our wedding renewal”Lorenzo ask “Why sure I”Genevieve ask “It will mean a lot to us, Genevieve you can still have you're freedom”Lorenzo said “No I can’t, I’m trap just like the coma”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo left.

No comments:

Post a Comment