Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 12 (Skyelo)

 At St. Angles~ Lila Rae/Evan wedding~Evan was in his room getting ready when Ethan came in. “Father, You're here”Evan said “Yes, It’s you're wedding day,I know I wasn’t the best father”Ethan said “It’s okay , I’m just glad you're here”Evan said “Me too”Ethan said

At Lila Rae room~Lila Rae and Raelyn were getting ready when Skye came in. “Lila Rae, You look beautiful”Skye said “Thanks Mother, Is Genevieve here”Lila Rae ask “No, I’m sorry”Skye said “It's okay” Lila Rae said as Skylar came in. “I’m only here for you Lila Rae, Mother I will not be at you're wedding renewal, I can’t believe you and Daddy did that and won”Skylar said “We are doing the right thing”Skye said “No you're not”Skylar said “Today is about me”Lila Rae said “Yes”Raelyn said

Evan and Ethan were waiting for Lila Rae as Raelyn came down then Lorenzo and Lila Rae. “Lila Rae , I love you so much I will make you happy, I will keep you safe and give you the world”Evan said “ I love you to, I didn’t think I would fall in love again but I’m glad I did”Lila Rae said “Anyone object”The father ask no one say anything. “You may kiss the bride”
The father said Lila Rae and Evan share a kiss.

Alan was sitting behind Skye. “At least one of you're daughter is happy, Skye let Genevieve have a wedding and a family like you wanted, I know you Skye , You know this isn’t right”Alan said “Daddy please”Skye said “I know you Skye, You're conscience is getting to you”Alan said “No it’s not, You don’t know me”Skye said “I do, I may not of raise you but I do”Alan said Skye turn around as Lorenzo came by. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Let’s go, Daddy I do hope to see you at my wedding renewal ”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment