Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 13 (Skyelo)

 At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was all dress up as Bianca came in. “Mother, What are you doing”Bianca ask “I want to go to my parents renewal, Maybe if I be nice they will come around”Genevieve said “Are you sure”Bianca ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Alright, Let’s go”Bianca said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Outside~It was all set up for Lorenzo and Skye renewal.
Skye was inside about to go out when Rae came by. “Mother”Skye said “I’m sorry, I didn’t come sooner”Rae said “It’s okay, I’m glad you're here”Skye said

Lorenzo and Luis and Diego were waiting outside as the quest were waiting for Skye as Bianca came in and sit down. “Where is Genevieve”AJ ask “Mother had to use the bathroom she be out soon”Bianca said Skye came in walking down with Rae and Lorenzo took Skye hand as a gun went off and shot Lorenzo. “No! Lorenzo! Skye yelled as Lorenzo fell to the ground. “Lorenzo, Don’t you leave me”Skye said

“No”Bianca said and left to fine Genevieve.

Rae look at Lorenzo. “This isn't’ good”Rae said “Daddy, Don’t leave us”Lila Rae said “Father, I’m not ready to say goodbye again”Diego said “Father”Luis said “Who did this who shot Daddy”Lila Rae ask “Genevieve, She vow to make us pay”Skye said “Genevieve isn’t here”Lila Rae said “I saw Bianca come in”Rae said “I know it! We need to fine Genevieve she did this”Skye said as the ambulance came in.

In the hallway~Genevieve was their as Bianca came by. “Mother, Where have you been”Bianca ask “I don’t know why, What is going on”Genevieve ask as Skye came by. “Did you do this! Did you shot you're own father”Skye yelled “No, Mother I didn’t, What is going on”Genevieve said “Someone shot you're father, If you did this I will make you pay”Skye said “Mother”Genevieve said as a man came by. “Genevieve, I’m John Mcbain The new police commissioner, I would like to talk to you”John said “I didn’t shot my father”Genevieve said “Mother, Don’t say anything”Bianca said “Alright”Genevieve said “I will be at the hospital check on my husband but my daughter had every reason to do this”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment