Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 17 (Skyelo

~At the police station~John and Genevieve came in and Genevieve look at Ric and John the mayor. “You know I didn’t do this, You both know me”Genevieve said “Yes we do, But Genevieve the gun”Ric said “I know it doesn’t look good and I haven’t been the same since the coma but I didn’t do this”Genevieve said as Alexander and Bianca and Constanza came by. “Genevieve don’t say anything”Constanza said “My sister didn’t do this”Luis said as he came in. “Luis”Genevieve said “Why are you here”Alexander ask “I know who did this, It wasn’t my sister it’s our new back from the dead brother and a woman, It’s all on my phone”Luis said he show them the phone and they look at the video it was of Diego talking the woman at the hotel. “Wait, That woman looks like Grandmother”Genevieve said “Dad mother is dead”Luis said as they heard the woman say it was the other Genevieve. “Wait, Did she just say Genevieve” Bianca ask “Yes, Oh my god”Luis said Genevieve was thinking bout something. “Genevieve”Alexander said “I remember, Going into the bathroom and looking into the mirror and crying and a woman came behind me and handle me a tissue and I touch it and I felt something else under the tissue”Genevieve said “That could've been Genevieve and the gun was under the tissue that’s how you're fingerprints were on the gun”Constanza said “I want to talk to this woman”John said “Let’s go”Ric said “Can I go”Genevieve ask “Yes, Just don’t leave the state”John said “I will not”Genevieve said John and Ric left. “Genevieve, let’s go”Alexander said “Constanza, Will this help the case of my medical guardian”Genevieve said “If Lorenzo isn’t up take care of you, Yes” Constanza said “That’s good, Luis thank you for helping me”Genevieve said “Always, I will go tell father and Mother”Luis said and left.

At General Hospital~ Skye was sitting on the couch when AJ came by and sit by her and took her hand. “Skye”AJ said “Oh AJ, This whole thing's a mess, Did my daughter really shot her own father”Skye ask “No she didn’t , Mother I know who did this”Luis said “Who”Skye ask “Diego and a woman name Genevieve plan this whole thing”Luis said “Luis”Skye said “I have it all on Video the cops are now question Diego and the woman and the cops drop the case on Genevieve”Luis said “I want to see the video, Who is this woman”Skye ask “We think it’s Grandmother and the video the cops have it”Luis said “This is a mess”Skye said “Yes it is”Luis said “I’m going to check on you're father”Skye said and left. “Luis, Did you help save you're sister”AJ ask “Yes, I finally did the right thing in my life”Luis said “That’s what us brother do, Anything for our sisters”AJ said “Yes”Luis said

At Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was still sleeping when Skye came by.”Lorenzo, Please wake up”Skye said Lorenzo wake up. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo, You came back to me”Skye said and took Lorenzo hand. “What happened” Lorenzo ask “You were shot, But you're okay now”Skye said “Who shot me”Lorenzo ask

At The hotel~A woman hotel room~ John and Ric came in. “Genevieve Alcazar”John ask as Diego came in. “What is going on”Diego ask as a woman came in. “Good you're here too”Ric said “Are you Genevieve Alcazar”John ask “No, That’s my sister, This is my mother Marie”Diego said “No, I’m you're Grandmother, Genevieve “She said “What you lie to me”Diego ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Did you shot Lorenzo”John ask “No, I didn’t shot my son”Genevieve said “We have prove you did, You're under arrest”John said

No comments:

Post a Comment