Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 18 (Skyelo)~

At General Hospital~Lorenzo room~Dr Drake was looking over Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, Do you know what year it is”Dr Drake ask “Yes 2015”Lorenzo said “Good, We need to run some test later to make sure their no damage, You're lucky I’m a good doctor”Dr Drake said and left. “Skye, Who shot me”Lorenzo ask “At first we all thought it was Genevieve but it’s not”Skye said “Then who”Lorenzo ask as Luis and Lila Rae came in. “Daddy you wake up”Lila Rae said “Yes I’m going to be fine”Lorenzo said “Father, I know who shot you and plan this”Luis said “Who”Lorenzo ask “First just stay calm”Skye said “I will just tell me”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry father but it’s Diego he plan all this with you're mother who is alive”Luis said “What, My mother is dead and Diego didn’t do this my son would not do this”Lorenzo said “Father, I have prove I follow Diego to the hotel and I saw him with a woman and I tape it all on my phone the cops first thought it was Genevieve”Luis said “Why would my son do this”Lorenzo ask “Payback”Luis said

At the police station~Genevieve was their when Diego and Genevieve came in. “You bastard! You both set me up”Genevieve said “It wasn’t that hard”Diego said “No it wasn’t”Genevieve said “So you're Genevieve my grandmother, The woman Daddy name me after”Genevieve said “Yes I’m, You don’t deserve to be named after me”Genevieve said “Why did you do this”Genevieve ask “I will ask the question here”John said “No that will be me”Lorenzo said as he came in push in a wheelchair with Skye and Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis. “Diego my son did you do this”Lorenzo ask “Father I wanted payback for what happened between you and I , So we plan this for a long time I thought this was Maria who raise me but it turn out to be “Diego said “My mother”Lorenzo said “Yes”Diego said “Son”Genevieve said “Mother, You plan this didn’t you”Lorenzo ask “Yes, It’s you're fault that you're father throw me out of the house, You told him I was having an affair so I been planning this for a while”Genevieve said “To kill my husband and frame my daughter you bitch”Skye yelled and slap her. “It wasn’t that hard to frame Genevieve, I’m ashamed she named after me”Genevieve said “My daughter is strong like you used to be and you will not get away for this”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at her father. “Father”Diego said “I’m not going to help you this time”Lorenzo said “You're just going to walk away”Diego ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Genevieve and Diego let’s go a jail cell is waiting for you”John said “Lorenzo, Let’s take you back to the hospital”Skye said “Genevieve come with us”Lorenzo said Genevieve left with them.

Diego and Genevieve went into the jail cell. “This isn’t what I wanted”Diego said “You say you wanted payback”Genevieve said “Not like this”Dieg said

No comments:

Post a Comment