Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 24 (Skyelo)

~At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was in the den when AJ came in. “Dad, I’m glad you're here and Alone I need to talk to you”AJ said “About what”Alan ask “Skye, She drink last night”AJ said “No this isn’t good”Alan said “Their more that’s not Diego in the jail cell”AJ said “What”Alan ask “It’s Luis, Skye ask me to keep quiet”AJ said “No”Alan said “Yes this isn’t good”AJ said “No it’s not”Alan said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with their children. “Father, We are glad that you're fine and here with us”Luis said “Thank you son, I’m glad you figure out who shot me”Lorenzo said “Me too”Genevieve said and took a slip of water as John came by. “Lorenzo Alcazar, I’m John the new commission of this town and I have question for you”John said “I’m having breakfast with my family”Lorenzo said “Did you kill Diego last night in his jail cell”John ask “Last night I was at the hospital, I just got out”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Don’t say anything else”Genevieve said “”It’s okay I have nothing to hide”Lorenzo said “I will be back and I will arrest you for this or something else”John said and left. “Daddy Did you shot Diego you're son”Skylar ask “No, That person wasn’t my son, I had a DNA test it was a fake Diego”Lorenzo said “Oh”Skylar said “I’m sorry”Lila Rae said “It’s okay”Lorenzo said “This was nice but I need to get my grandson the nanny had to leave early”Genevieve said “Alright”Lorenzo said “I have to go to”Skylar said “Me too”Lila Rae said and Luis left too. “Lorenzo, Were alone so let it out”Skye said “I sure of know that wasn’t Diego”Lorenzo said Skye touch his face. “It’s okay to hold for hope for you're son”Skye said “Luis hurt my son memory”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said “I need to tell you something about my mother”Lorenzo said “What is it”Skye ask “My mother is mentally ill and I would like to help her”Lorenzo said “Are you sure”Skye asks “Yes”Lorenzo said “Alright, You have my support”Skye said they share a kiss.

At the park~Genevieve was their with Nikolas-Alexander when Alexander came in. “How is our grandson”Alexander ask “Happy but missing his mother, Why are you making Bianca go out of town”Genevieve ask “Because one day she will run the empire, Our daughter is a great businesswoman”Alexander said “Let’s spend the day with our grandson, Daddy is busy take care of things so we don’t have to worry about him”Genevieve said “Sure”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment