Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 28 (Skyelo)~



At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Genevieve and Skylar and Luis and Raelyn and Alexander came in and Genevieve look at Alan. “Grandfather”Genevieve said Alan took Genevieve hand. “I’m sorry”Alan said “No! Genevieve yelled as she cry into Alexander arm. “You have Bianca”Skye ask as Nikolas and Stefan came in. “Yes, Bianca body is here, It’s hard to ID her”Alan said “No”Skye said “Genevieve, You need to be strong for our daughter and Grandson”Alexander said as he wipe her tears. “You're right”Genevieve said Alan came by. “Grandfather, I want to see my daughter”Genevieve said “Are you sure”Alan ask “Yes, We both need to say goodbye”Genevieve said she took Alexander hand and went with Alan. “I hate this, Bianca is too young”Raelyn said “I know this is so sad”Lila Rae said “What about Nikolas-Alexander, Bianca loved him so much and William left”Raelyn said “We will make sure that little boy knows about his mother”Lila Rae said “Yes”Raelyn said

At the Mortuary~ Alan and Alexander and Genevieve came in and Alan took the blanket off Bianca body which was hard to ID. “How can we be sure that’s our daughter”Alexander ask “We did a DNA test, I’m sorry”Alan said “No, My baby girl, I’m so sorry I give you up, I remember that day you came to my door at the hotel when I saw you I know you were my daughter without saying anything and I know now that you are my daughter, Oh Bianca We love you and we will take care of you're son”Genevieve said “Yes we will, I love you Bianca and I love working with you”Alexander said “Oh Alexander”Genevieve said she put her head on Alexander jacket. Alan cover Bianca up and Alexander and Genevieve and Alan left the room and went into the hallway and Skye came by Genevieve and touch her hair. “It’s her, Mother my baby girl is gone”Genevieve said “Oh sweetheart, I’m so sorry”Skye said she hug her daughter. “Oh Mama”Genevieve said “Sh sh now let’s get you home”Skye said “Alexander, Come over tomorrow and we can plan the funeral”Genevieve said”Sure, What about Bianca adoption parents’’ Alexander said “I guess ,I can call them”Genevieve said “”Alright, Genevieve we will figure this all out”Alexander said “This is your fault, Alexander , First Genevieve and you come home on a jet and it burns down and now this”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Stop”Genevieve said “Don’t worry, I can handle you're father”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. “I want to go home and hold my grandson”Genevieve said “You will”Skye said they left.

“Alexander”Nikolas said “Oh Father, Lorenzo is right this is my fault”Alexander said “Alexander , Don’t let Lorenzo get to you”Nikolas said “I just hate this , You sure of seen the look on Genevieve face when I walk into the house she know right away that I had bad news”Alexander said “Genevieve know you”Nikolas said “Yes”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment