Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For Always part 1 ch 33 (Skyelo)



At Lorenzo coffee shop-Skye and Genevieve came in and sit down and order a drink ."Genevieve , I know this is sad but you can come to me" Skye said " I know I just had some question"Genevieve said "Oh, I know your glad that Lorenzo finally let you go but you need to take care of yourself and don't push it " Skye said " I know it's just sad that it took my little girl to die"Genevieve said. "I know"Skye said " I sure go "Genevieve said "Do you need me" Skye ask "Mother I will always need you but I have to do this alone"Genevieve said "I know"Skye said Genevieve left . Lorenzo came out of his office and sit down by Skye. "Where Genevieve " .Lorenzo ask "Genevieve went to meet Michael at the hotel about the wake, Genevieve needs to do this"Skye said " I guess"Lorenzo said "I'm going to the office, I'll see you at home" Skye said and kiss Lorenzo goodbye.

At Alexander house-Alexander was talking to the maid. "Miss. Alcazar is moving in and my grandson" Alexander said " I will set up a room" The maid said " Just one for my grandson" Alexander said as Nikolas came in and the maid left . " Nikolas-Alexander is moving in"Nikolas ask "Genevieve too , Lorenzo is letting her go" Alexander said"Good. .So you and Genevieve " Nikolas ask " We are just going to see how it goes first " Alexander said "Good. I do love you son I know this is hard" Nikolas said "It's the hardest thing I ever did " Alexander said. " I know" Nikolas said

At the Quartermaine hotel- Michael and Genevieve just finished up planned the food for the wake when Constanza came by . "Genevieve I'm sorry about Bianca, Do you need anything ? Constanza ask " No but I have news, Daddy let me go he sign paperwork and set me free of him"Genevieve said " Wow, I'm happy for you"Constanza said " Thanks it had to be done , Now I can raise my grandson with Alexander we are moving in together "Genevieve said "Good. Do you need me to look at the paperwork "Constanza ask "Yes " Genevieve said " I will look at it" , I love you "Constanza said " I love you too , Thanks Michael" Genevieve said " Your welcome , Cousin I love you too" Michael said and Genevieve left.

At Alexander house - Alexander was talking to his lawyer. "So there no way that William can come back to town and get his son" Alexander ask "Nope he has no rights" The lawyer said "Good " Alexander said

At Ric/Liz- Ric was on the phone. " William you may want to come home it's about your son " Ric said

No comments:

Post a Comment