Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever And for always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 34



Skye/Lorenzo -Genevieve came home she was tired from planning her daughter funeral to find her Grandmother sitting on the couch. "Are you ok. , You look tired ."Genevieve (older ) ask "Yes , I just had to planned my little girls funeral" Genevieve said " I heard and I'm sorry , I know what your going thought" Genevieve (Older) said Genevieve sit down by her Grandma. "You do"Genevieve ask "Yes I had a daughter , You remind me of her" Genevieve (older) said "Daddy doesn't have a sister"Genevieve said "Yes he does", Her name was Gabrielle but she died, She was mental illness like you"Genevieve (older) said they both got up . "I'm not mentally illness you are”! Genevieve said and was about to attack her Grandmother as Lorenzo came running in and grab her arms. "Daddy let me go! Your hurting me! Genevieve said " I will, Just calm down! You will not attack your grandma ! Lorenzo said "Let me go! Your hurting me and stronger then me! Genevieve yelled as Skye came in. "Lorenzo, Let Genevieve go"Skye said Lorenzo let Genevieve go and she went by her mother.

"Mother, Are you ok"Lorenzo ask "Yes I'm going to lay down "Genevieve (older) said she went upstairs .

Genevieve pour some water. "Genevieve ,What happened,"Lorenzo ask "Grandmother called me mental illness, Daddy you hurt my wrist"Genevieve said "I'm sorry princess" , You can not get that upset anymore "Lorenzo said " I know"Genevieve said "Your not mental illness " Skye said " Thanks mother, Daddy how come you never told us about Gabrielle your sister"Genevieve said "Sister" Skye said " I don't have a sister, Genevieve you sure rest, I be in my office "Lorenzo said he left . "Genevieve , What else did your grandma say"Skye ask " That Gabrielle died" Genevieve said “Huh"Skye said "So Daddy never told you about this either" Genevieve ask "No, Let me deal with it"Skye said " Alright I'm going to take a bath "Genevieve said

Lorenzo was in his office looking at a picture of a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment